Music Eurovision 2023

Christ that was even worse than Croatia's.

Croatia was funny to me which is Eurovision.

Ours is shite. Wtf is this nonsense

Eurovision always has so much pointless filler. I mean, you get in chance to play the song in front of the voting audience, so what you need is a memorable hook and something standout in the performance. But so many songs I can't even remember while they're still playing, and a whole bunch of lacklustre performances - couple of dancers, lichtshow, done.

(That's apart from me disliking the genre of most songs. Yes, it's my wife watching and I'm just kinda there, on and off. :wenger: )

Eurovision always has so much pointless filler. I mean, you get in chance to play the song in front of the voting audience, so what you need is a memorable hook and something standout in the performance. But so many songs I can't even remember while they're still playing, and a whole bunch of lacklustre performances - couple of dancers, lichtshow, done.

(That's apart from me disliking the genre of most songs. Yes, it's my wife watching and I'm just kinda there, on and off. :wenger: )
Put your wife on the phone, she sounds more fun.

I think Finland is the best so far.
rick.jpg

Croatia's was mad, great Eurovision song. It's not meant to be good. You dont watch Eurovision to enjoy the music. It'll do well you watch.

That's what I mean though. A piss take song in croatian had more power and better lyrics :lol:

Israel wins it for me :drool:

Absolute stunner and she can certainly sing

Finland
Belgium
France
You heard it here first

I'm laughing at how they're not even bothering to show Israel's singer singing in the voting clip - just her shaking her stuff. :lol: :drool:

My top 5

1. Finland
2. Lithuania
3. Cyprus
4. Czechia
5. Italy

In no particular order I liked

Portugal
Switzerland
France
Sweden
Belgium
Moldova (purely from the Flute guy)

Honourable mentions to Finland and Germany

Norway was good but a total rip off

Good lineup this year. Dreary radio ballads were scarce. Plenty of totally weird bangers though. Proper Eurovision.

Serbia, Finland, Australia, Germany and Croatia were all pretty wild.