Euro 2024 Fantasy Football

Ye it’s a dodgy one because you’ve no idea what players will be starting. I’d imagine Portugal/Spain will rest a few of theirs. Some teams need to go all out though such as Belgium, England aren’t even safe yet. Netherlands, Italy/Croatia. Still quite a few games where teams need to go full strength

I think Belgium and England will keep a few big hitters. I think it's smart to choose defensive options for England and attacking for Belgium for example.

Ye it’s a dodgy one because you’ve no idea what players will be starting. I’d imagine Portugal/Spain will rest a few of theirs. Some teams need to go all out though such as Belgium, England aren’t even safe yet. Netherlands, Italy/Croatia. Still quite a few games where teams need to go full strength

A good thing is Belgium play last and have to go full strength, so I've just got 3 Belgians on the bench to come to the rescue if I do run afoul of rotation.

A good thing is Belgium play last and have to go full strength, so I've just got 3 Belgians on the bench to come to the rescue if I do run afoul of rotation.
Good thinking. My ST have been poor. Ronaldo and Lukaku who both have 0 goals between them.

Did not expect Griezmann and Dumfries to both be benched. Saw a tweet that said it's the first time since 2016 Griezmann will start on the bench for France. What a time to do it, when I planned for him to be my captain :D

I have Ronaldo and De Bruyne on my bench but only can bring in one.( other players have done too well to bench) which one do I play?

I have Ronaldo and De Bruyne on my bench but only can bring in one.( other players have done too well to bench) which one do I play?
too late but I guess you went with CR!

I twisted from Musiala's 9 points to Morata's shambolic 1 pointer, all in Mbappe hands now

too late but I guess you went with CR!

I twisted from Musiala's 9 points to Morata's shambolic 1 pointer, all in Mbappe hands now
I went with Ronaldo, benched De Bruyne. I kept Musiala as captain. Mbappe has to score twice I think to beat him.

Trash week for me again. Feels like barely any of the top players are performing.

Well done to No Kane No Gain and Apples who broke the 400 point barrier and won.