Euro 2024 Fantasy Football

Gotta be Bruno surely? He's far more stat-friendly and he absolutely killed it in the World Cup group stages.

I hope I'm right anyway.

I'm leaning towards Bruno too as he's also their free kick taker but have a feeling Bernardo will score & asist today. Might go with my gut feeling in the end.

With the Mbappe news I'm waiting to see if I will use my limitless this matchday or next. Think if he's out then I might choose to take it.

Not liking the Turkey Georgia game, I had both Guler and Mikautadze in my team til the last draft.

As for Mbappe, I think I will transfer him out. He's doubtful against the Dutch and if France beats the Netherlands he will be rested against Poland. Bring him back for the knockout round.

Been going over my head about limitless but think i'm going to save it for MD3. Don't think my side is too bad, just had a lot of bad luck or underperformances.

Not liking the Turkey Georgia game, I had both Guler and Mikautadze in my team til the last draft.

As for Mbappe, I think I will transfer him out. He's doubtful against the Dutch and if France beats the Netherlands he will be rested against Poland. Bring him back for the knockout round.

I had Kvaratskhelia, Mamardashvili and Calhanoglu, probably the three lowest scoring players in the match. The latter even got himself booked about a minute before he got subbed!

I've decided to keep Mbappe in the hopes that he surprises everyone who's dropped him and plays on Friday.

Managed to have no returns for the whole first match day. Limitless button hit, because who really cares.

Gvardiol and Croat goalkeeper in, boom, two subs down almost immediately. If this was FPL, I’d be tearing my hair out.

Managed to have no returns for the whole first match day. Limitless button hit, because who really cares.

Gvardiol and Croat goalkeeper in, boom, two subs down almost immediately. If this was FPL, I’d be tearing my hair out.

It's definitely been hard to predict so far. :lol:

I don't own him but Sutalo is already on 6 balls recovered, that's 2 points and he's going to get more. Perhaps they should introduce it also in the FPL?

Spent half an hour trying to make my mind up on whether to captain Gundogan or Wirtz.

I chose poorly.

In the first matchday I only got 42 points. Dismal performance.

Currently in this game alone I have 39 points. :lol:

My biggest headaches so far have been whether to change a goal scoring captain for someone that could potentially score more. Musiala this time around. I wish you had to pick your captain for the GW as I'll probably change and end up with less points

My biggest headaches so far have been whether to change a goal scoring captain for someone that could potentially score more. Musiala this time around. I wish you had to pick your captain for the GW as I'll probably change and end up with less points

Yeah, it sucks. I'm sticking with Gundo though. Assist and goal so 22 points. After a tragic first outing I'm not risking anything.

9 points really sucks - no idea what to do. If, say, Kane were to score a goal and get the MotM he only matches that - doesn’t sound good. But then again, unlike FPL where I care for my hall of fame rank and it’s a game of 38 GWs, perhaps it makes no sense to settle for a relatively low score here. Will probably twist it after all

9 points really sucks - no idea what to do. If, say, Kane were to score a goal and get the MotM he only matches that - doesn’t sound good. But then again, unlike FPL where I care for my hall of fame rank and it’s a game of 38 GWs, perhaps it makes no sense to settle for a relatively low score here. Will probably twist it after all

I'm the opposite, I'm crap at FPL causebi forget with the week gap. I've got a decent record at international tournament fantasy though, lowest I've finished between mates is 2nd so I've got a record to protect.

I'll probably twist on Musiala. Should be able to pick someone thatbscores across the next 3 days.

I'm the opposite, I'm crap at FPL causebi forget with the week gap. I've got a decent record at international tournament fantasy though, lowest I've finished between mates is 2nd so I've got a record to protect.

I'll probably twist on Musiala. Should be able to pick someone thatbscores across the next 3 days.

That is what I thought on week 1 when I had 5 goes at it and still fecked it up :lol:

So with Gundo bonus points I get 45 from Rudiger, Gundogan and Mittelstadt. I only got 42 points overall in the first matchday. :lol:

So with Gundo bonus points I get 45 from Rudiger, Gundogan and Mittelstadt. I only got 42 points overall in the first matchday. :lol:
That's great stuff from one match day,I scored 26 from 3 players so not too shabby but had musiela as captain and not sure wether to stick or twist on making Bellingham/kane captain tonight or Bruno etc damn this game.

I've taken the risk and made Bellingham captain. Feel like he'll get MOTM again, so an assist or goal and he's above 9 points.

Mbappe on course to start against Netherlands!

This is so shite I hate this game. Wirtz is still my captain. Who can remember to log in each day ffs.

I keep forgetting about this. I remember after the games but it's still calculating points so by the time I can make changes, I've already forgotten.

Gamble went to shit, will change again for tomorrow. Probably coming down to Bruno on the last day now though
Yeah I’d also happily take back 9 points haha. Still got a player tomorrow to twist from Kane and then Bruno or Lukaku on the last day.

Stick or twist Kane (C)?

I think twist. Might as well have fun with it.

What are people doing for MD3? Every game looks like a bit of a dead rubber for at least one side.

Im torn between using limitless or not but due to unlimited transfers next round I'll take it.

Im torn between using limitless or not but due to unlimited transfers next round I'll take it.

Eh? I've been saving the limitless for the knockouts. Didn't realise there was an unlimited transfer round.

Eh? I've been saving the limitless for the knockouts. Didn't realise there was an unlimited transfer round.

According to the rules, in the last 16, everyone gets unlimited transfers.

I was planning on using my Limitless token too. Anyone know if the ‘max. 3 players from each side’ restriction is still in place when using Limitless?

What are people doing for MD3? Every game looks like a bit of a dead rubber for at least one side.
Ye it’s a dodgy one because you’ve no idea what players will be starting. I’d imagine Portugal/Spain will rest a few of theirs. Some teams need to go all out though such as Belgium, England aren’t even safe yet. Netherlands, Italy/Croatia. Still quite a few games where teams need to go full strength