Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

The guy can't be too hard to track down given that his Twitter bio says he works at FB/Meta now and has 1.34 YouTube followers

TechLead is a dumbass who should not taken seriously. His entire YouTube career is clickbait and serial lies

Are you really surprised that people have fallen for brand marketing over its actual quality? Happens all the time

Musk himself is a prime example of that. The number of people who think he is actually smart and not just a great snake oil cultist.

Musk himself is a prime example of that. The number of people who think he is actually smart and not just a great snake oil cultist.

He is a twat, but he is smart. You dont do what he did in companines that are so different to each other and that are spearheading their industries with what it seemed futuristic ideas not tgat long ago. Back in the day with paypal, mass producing electrical vehicles (and still leading) and wirth space X doing for a fraction what any space agency was capable to do

You dont put together or are an important part of this being not smart

That he is a disgusting personality is separate of this. And probably, this hypercompetitiveness that makes him an asshole is part of why he succeeded

Musk had very little to do with Paypal. It was developed by Confinity, who later merged with Musk's X.com. Musk was then ousted six months after the merger.

Is it correct to say that he had 'little' to do with it? Wasn't Paypal the company that was the result of the merger between Musk's X.com and Confinity?

Is it correct to say that he had 'little' to do with it? Wasn't Paypal the company that was the result of the merger between Musk's X.com and Confinity?

Musk was a major player in the formation of Paypal after he got rid of the old Confinity CEO and replaced him with Peter Thiel, then renamed the company and took it public.

Musk was a major player in the formation of Paypal after he got rid of the old Confinity CEO and replaced him with Peter Thiel, then renamed the company and took it public.
That's not the story:
At the time, he was CEO of X.com, and company executives were not pleased with his leadership. While Musk was on the plane with Justine, executives delivered a letter of no-confidence to the company’s board, pushing Musk out as CEO, and replacing him with Peter Thiel. When he arrived for his honeymoon in Sydney, Australia, Musk had to immediately fly back to Palo Alto, California, according to the book “Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future,” by Ashlee Vance.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/02/why-elon-musk-says-taking-vacations-will-kill-you.html

Paypal's story doesn't lend itself to a clear-cut "key guy". A lot of guys played important roles, even that c*nt Peter Thiel.

Musk had very little to do with Paypal. It was developed by Confinity, who later merged with Musk's X.com. Musk was then ousted six months after the merger.

Is partially true. But thanks for the clarification
But anyway he sold zip for 20 millions before, if we wabt to go with the .com times. And tesla and space X. There is plenty to say that he is smart. S there is plenty to say he is a muppet

Looks like Elon sorting out his finances to make the deal happen still and remove the borrowing against Tesla stock.

Alright....which one of you weirdos posted this to twitter :lol:

jya7i4hzun191.jpg

Yes. Musk had no hand in developing it, and was out the door before it took off. PayPal as a product already existed, and the company was renamed after he was booted.
Not exactly. Peter Thiel was one of the co-founders of Confinity, and resigned after the merger due to disagreements with Musk, before being brought back as CEO a few months later when Musk was ousted. The renaming and the IPO took place in 2001 and 2002 respectively, after Musk was shown the door.

Calling him a major player is extremely generous, seeing as he was very unpopular and was voted out at the first opportunity. Literally none of the major milestones took place under his watch (since he had been ousted as CEO of X.com before the merger, not even that is a point in his column.)

It was, but the actual product was already made by Confinity before the merger.
It was a 50-50 merge (source: Peter Thiel's book) and initially Musk was the CEO of the merged company.

I do not think that there was ever a disagreement between Thiel and Musk. In fact, the deal was done between them too in a bar that was chosen to be at the midway between their offices. Thiel also always speaks very highly of Musk, while Musk has Thiel in the board of SpaceX.

I don't understand how you can say that he was not a major player, where the Paypal essentially was created by two companies (who were making a similar product) getting merged. The merge essentially happened because both Musk and Thiel correctly predicted that they were at the end of the dotcom bubble, thus if they do not join forces, they won't be able to release the product on time, and thus their companies will go bankrupt.

Last edited:
It's not something I've ever been sufficiently interested in to look at in any depth, but it's odd people can't agree on basics such as whether Musk was CEO at the time of the merger.

It's not something I've ever been sufficiently interested in to look at in any depth, but it's odd people can't agree on basics such as whether Musk was CEO at the time of the merger.

Elon has done a good job of using the media.

Like with Tesla, he inserted himself into the firm but the general opinion is that he founded Tesla

he’s such an insufferable tool, it’s hard to think there could be anything more embarrassing than stanning the world’s richest thin skinned 13 year old edgelord

It looks like he stole this one and tweets it without the original signature of the artist.
If so, I’m not surprised.

Last edited:
he’s such an insufferable tool, it’s hard to think there could be anything more embarrassing than stanning the world’s richest thin skinned 13 year old edgelord

Wait, comedy relies on an intuitive truth? I thought the right's entire argument was that "it's just jokes", and that you can joke about anything?

Maybe this random guy isn't smart enough to understand Musk's new and revolutionary Super Code idea? It'll change how we use computers. Forget bytes going down cables. It'll be boats filled with bytes going down supercooled water pipes. Lots of computers use water-cooling so the technology is there, you just need to be a super genius like Musk to figure out the important stuff.

Stuff like walking into a room and saying "I want bytes travelling on boats down people's water-cooling pipes." And then walking out smugly because you're a Big Picture kind of guy who motivates engineers with your giant brain. The hard part over, you can sleep soundly knowing that the little people will do the easy and boring stuff of implementing it under fear of being sacked.

Maybe this random guy isn't smart enough to understand Musk's new and revolutionary Super Code idea? It'll change how we use computers. Forget bytes going down cables. It'll be boats filled with bytes going down supercooled water pipes. Lots of computers use water-cooling so the technology is there, you just need to be a super genius like Musk to figure out the important stuff.

Stuff like walking into a room and saying "I want bytes travelling on boats down people's water-cooling pipes." And then walking out smugly because you're a Big Picture kind of guy who motivates engineers with your giant brain. The hard part over, you can sleep soundly knowing that the little people will do the easy and boring stuff of implementing it under fear of being sacked.
You know, I've never quite understood how complex information can be transmitted via cables. That point of knowledge, as to how something like this post can be sent over the internet, has always eluded me

You know, I've never quite understood how complex information can be transmitted via cables. That point of knowledge, as to how something like this post can be sent over the internet, has always eluded me
Electronal charges blast ones (positive chargings) or zeroes (feck all chargings) down the lines like Elvis at the canteen eyeing up the last egg mayo sandwich. Big feck off data centers capture the information and process it. If it's rimaldo's dick pics they get sent to a special server owned by Bill Gates, which are housed in a fifty square mile underground facility along with last year's visual donations.

It's all based around a woman named Kay. When the computer boffins don't know what the stuff says one of them tells another to go Ask Kay.

I mean crypto in general is a ponzi scam in which celebrity figures can inflate prices to their own ends so theres no need for him to know shit about the details. That's how its utilised by people at his level.
Running a python script has absolutely nothing to do with crypto.

Running a python script has absolutely nothing to do with crypto.

you mean crypto code is not just:

if choice == 'purchaseCrypto':
________executePonzi(accountNumber)
________print('Thank you for your money....err purchase')
elif choice != 'purchaseCrypto':
________print('You're Not Cool, Reconsider')

Electronal charges blast ones (positive chargings) or zeroes (feck all chargings) down the lines like Elvis at the canteen eyeing up the last egg mayo sandwich. Big feck off data centers capture the information and process it. If it's rimaldo's dick pics they get sent to a special server owned by Bill Gates, which are housed in a fifty square mile underground facility along with last year's visual donations.

It's all based around a woman named Kay. When the computer boffins don't know what the stuff says one of them tells another to go Ask Kay.

didn't read lol

you mean crypto code is not just:

if choice == 'purchaseCrypto':
________executePonzi(accountNumber)
________print('Thank you for your money....err purchase')
elif choice != 'purchaseCrypto':
________print('You're Not Cool, Reconsider')

Use strict comparisons you sloppy bastard