Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I do a lot of travelling and Apple maps has never let me do.
I’m actually shocked reading these posts

It is definitely better for navigation in the US. Google maps is better if you are walking or biking or in an Uber, and generally better globally.

The first requirement for any map utility is to be accurate. Apple maps is no where near accurate as Google maps as today. All other features are useless until that happens. Also Ads have no bearing on google maps when it comes to navigation so not sure what you are on about.
@Raoul can you please remove this sickness from this thre

You see, it's the left that's been pulling further away from the center. It's sort of difficult to understand if you're not an enlightened centrist, but it is what it is.

You can be good at some things and still dumb as bricks. Elon Musk is dumb as bricks.

My twitter feed is fecked at the minute. Keeps showing me the same tweets when I reload but starts them all again from the same spot.

Quite liking an extension called tweak new twitter. Completely removes any ads and suggested shit I don’t wanna see. Keeps retweets separate on a different page.

As entertaining as Elon buying Twitter has been, it's going to end up as a big net negative. Just removing Twitter entirely would probably have been a net positive, but he's going to do something much worse.

There is a non-zero chance he is doing all this as a ploy to get her to notice him and (in his sick ass mind) sleep with him. I put the odds at around 75%.

It's probably a bit difficult for all those recently fired twitter staff to do tbh.

Just feel lucky that he's giving up his life for us.

At some point does the Tesla BoD step in? He is tanking that companies stock right now and alienating a large potential customer base. Our next car is going to be an EV and is sure as hell won’t be a Tesla now.

Why would anyone want to stay at work?
Because he is the most innovative man of 21st century and working your ass off, so he can reap the benefits of it is apparently a massive honor and anyone should be grateful for this amazing opportunity.

Because he is the most innovative man of 21st century and working your ass off, so he can reap the benefits of it is apparently a massive honor and anyone should be grateful for this amazing opportunity.
Or to keep him at #1 richest guy in the world :lol:
Tbh I feel sorry for those that feel they have to stay working at Twitter or Tesla for that matter. If I had an easy choice I’d be out.

It’s like Smith taking over The Matrix. Just pull the plug on it.

Can't help but laugh at the worlds wealthiest man being a manchild and trolling on social media.

The guy's a breath of fresh air, c'mon. Just reading a list of the other richest people on earth is enough to put anyone to sleep. Musk is a character; always good for a laugh.

The guy's a breath of fresh air, c'mon. Just reading a list of the other richest people on earth is enough to put anyone to sleep. Musk is a character; always good for a laugh.
Why do we need billionaires to be entertaining?