Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

It’s been quite the opposite for Tesla, they still sell hardly any cars in comparison to VW, Ford, Toyota, yet the loose canon’s antics have their valuation up to 35% of the entire market cap. It’s utterly insane.
He’s been great for investors.
I swear there’s a few times he’s slashed the value of his own company with his impulsive tweets

:mad: :mad: :mad:
That is already one fecked up decision.

Musk, the saviour we didn't know we needed in the culture war.

Twitter is not fit for purpose. It’s the Wild West run by woke youngsters with too much power – Elon Musk will fix it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18384052/twitter-not-fit-for-purpose-woke-elon-musk/

If being woke means denouncing what the feck goes wrong towards minorities and the weak out there, then I have nothing to apologize about, especially towards a privileged asshole whose family grew up richer on the back of the poor during the worst of Apartheid.

Last edited:
I really had a low opinion of him, but using Tim Pool or Dave Rubin as reliable sources is beyond sad.

I really had a low opinion of him, but using Tim Pool or Dave Rubin as reliable sources is beyond sad.
I don't think he is is he? Seeing as he said he 'noticed it too'.

Not that I'm taking sides with any of the above people.

The American conservative commentator brain is a total contradiction. If NYTimes is buying followers to appear larger than they are and this can be exposed by Dave Rubin posting a photo of a grandmother, why do the likes of Dave Rubin, Tim Pool etc base their entire living complaining about the NYTimes.

It's like when UK conservatives simultaneously say nobody watches BBC News anymore because it is woke but any time something goes against them it's because the BBC is brainwashing people. How can you have it both ways

Is it a good idea to buy shares in Twitter? Can you even buy shares in Twitter if he's privatising it?

If this doesn’t go through there needs to be a thorough review of trading activity in both Twitter and Tesla stock.

I’d not be surprised if he’s just been manipulating the market.

Is it a good idea to buy shares in Twitter? Can you even buy shares in Twitter if he's privatising it?
Well, the stock is at 48, and if this happens you will get 54 for it. And if he buys it, he is essentially buying every single stock of Twitter and putting it private, so you wouldn’t be able to buy it.

I definitely wouldn't buy Twitter stock if this doesn't go through (and obviously if it does then there will be no stocks to buy anyway). As far as I can tell, the general sentiment is that Twitter is about as valuable as it's going to get under the current leadership. The stock is more likely to go down than up.

I definitely wouldn't buy Twitter stock if this doesn't go through (and obviously if it does then there will be no stocks to buy anyway). As far as I can tell, the general sentiment is that Twitter is about as valuable as it's going to get under the current leadership. The stock is more likely to go down than up.
about a year ago I think it was around $75 a share... and as recently as feb it was something like $35 a share - pretty volatile... do wonder why musk didnt launch a bid at $45 a share two months ago if hes such a genius

Well, the stock is at 48, and if this happens you will get 54 for it. And if he buys it, he is essentially buying every single stock of Twitter and putting it private, so you wouldn’t be able to buy it.

So no

It kinda depends. It is an easy opportunity to convert $48 to $54, but at the same time, if for whatever reasons this does not happen, then I expect a 30% drop.

Yeah well Im going by lthe if it drops I lose theory :lol:

That's 27% of net worth lost since TSLA peaked at $1,145 three weeks ago. At this rate Bezos may catch up soon.

That's 27% of net worth lost since TSLA peaked at $1,145 three weeks ago. At this rate Bezos may catch up soon.

He’s going to buy the dip. I expect that was his plan all along.

He’s going to buy the dip. I expect that was his plan all along.

How could he buy if all his wealth is already tied up in Tesla stock and options ?

His net worth is now down 100b since it peaked at 340b a couple of months ago.

surely the right has shifted further right than the left have moved left?

if we're talking about US politics anyway, which I assume is the case

surely the right has shifted further right than the left have moved left?

if we're talking about US politics anyway, which I assume is the case

If you’ve ever met an American conservative they would 100% believe they have not changed.

Twitter is feckin garbage.

"Here's a thread 1/30" feck off and just write it on a blog, a forum or somewhere which lets you write an essay.

Must admit, I overlooked that part. Fair point.

It's a tired meme that "the woke progressives" have left everyone behind. But it's a pretty normalised in online discourse. No shame and sorry if I came across guns blazing, Elon is the twat. :lol: :)

All this goes back to when Trump was bitching about free speech and saying he wanted similar laws to the UK regarding free speech etc.

They really dont want that at all. Trump would be fecked in a week.

Free Speech is something many Americans claim to love, yet in truth have absolutely no concept of what it really means and ultimately don't agree with.