Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

The community note:

12ZLezw.png

Is it incorrect? And if it is, what is the correct data?
The quoted thing doesn't measure father relationships in any way. Here is the definition from it:
Children under age 18 who live with their own single parent either in a family or subfamily In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents. Children who live in group quarters (for example, institutions, dormitories, or group homes) are not included in this calculation.

He is a right wing hate spreader, so he believes it.

In essence none of this should really be a right wing vs left wing contradiction from a traditional perspective, but it seems to have become one.

In essence none of this should really be a right wing vs left wing contradiction from a traditional perspective, but it seems to have become one.
Musk chose it, people aren't making it up.

I know but from a libertarian pow its completely contradictory
Libertarian is only a small set of the right wing. And pure libertarianism very much a fringe ideology now. That kind of view is very much in line with American conservatism though.

Libertarian is only a small set of the right wing. And pure libertarianism very much a fringe ideology now. That kind of view is very much in line with American conservatism though.
I work with a guy that says he’s a libertarian.
He’s a Christian too.
And very outspoken re “the left”.

American libertarianism isn’t “freedom for everyone” it’s “freedom for me specifically and feck everyone else”

It might be but Elon styles himself as a libertarian as far as i know.