Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

What is it about Musk specifically that seems to attract zealot cultists? Even Steve Jobs never seemed to have a following as obsessed with him and with defending him, yet he was a million times the businessman that Musk is
It's because he's a bonafide loser, they see themselves in him.

It's because he's a bonafide loser, they see themselves in him.
A successful loser. That's the most important part, I think. He possesses the same "qualities" that cause these weird dudes to fail in life. But as he has obvious success, he serves as the reassuring hope that even these losers could have been a success without ever having to change. They take comfort in his success and fame.

A successful loser. That's the most important part, I think. He possesses the same "qualities" that cause these weird dudes to fail in life. But as he has obvious success, he serves as the reassuring hope that even these losers could have been a success without ever having to change. They take comfort in his success and fame.
Yeah, that is what I meant. He is the richest man in the world, but still a resounding loser that they can fully identify with.

I think it's because he owns cool sounding futuristic tech companies that do cool sounding futuristic tech like things. We're gonna get to mars etc. He's a super rich nerd with a vision and casts himself as a libertarian wet dream.

Steve Jobs wouldn't post remotely similar shit as Elon does. Guy actually had some sense.
He had a equally big ego, so if it would be from the same generation with the same relationship with social media i am not sure about this claim. But we will never know

I agree with you that he seemed to be way smarter ewading the room

Weird take but ok
He's not wrong. Musk seems morally, spiritually and emotionally bankrupt. But hey, he's rich and SLAYS ON TWITTER. The fact that he had to buy a social media platform as essentially a microphone speaks volumes about him.

If you think that having money makes you awesome then Elon Musk is awesome. To me he's a cringey, approval chasing, morally bankrupt edgelord who believes that memes can stand in for a sense of humor.

He's not wrong. Musk seems morally, spiritually and emotionally bankrupt. But hey, he's rich and SLAYS ON TWITTER. The fact that he had to buy a social media platform as essentially a microphone speaks volumes about him.

If you think that having money makes you awesome then Elon Musk is awesome. To me he's a cringey, approval chasing, morally bankrupt edgelord who believes that memes can stand in for a sense of humor.

I think he doesn’t get nearly enough sleep at a time when he’s clearly bitten off more than he can chew by adding Twitter to his already full schedule of companies, which is not only making his public image suffer, but the strategic direction of each of his companies as well.

I think he doesn’t get nearly enough sleep at a time when he’s clearly bitten off more than he can chew by adding Twitter to his already full schedule of companies, which is not only making his public image suffer, but the strategic direction of each of his companies as well.
Agreed. I'm hoping for a very public meltdown at some point.

If his parents were just regular working joes, and not rich, he'd be a loon on a forum who everyone mocks. He wouldn't be rich and he wouldn't be successful because he is nowhere near as smart as people think.

He died because he thought eating fruit would cure his cancer didn't he?

:lol: Yup. Jobs was a quack, who probably wouldnt have taken well to the reappraisal of his genius as simply a marketing dude who didn’t in fact fart all the actual products out of his arse…. He probably wouldn’t have gone down the Groyper rabbit hole though, but who knows?

Incidentally, I’d like to add Bill Hicks & John Lennon to the “probably died at the right time because they’d be fecking awful in later life” crew

Last edited:
He died because he thought eating fruit would cure his cancer didn't he?
he refused treatment for his cancer and was convinced his special diet would cure him or something along those lines. which only made his condition worse and accelerated his death. he’d have strong opinions about vaccines too I bet.

He wouldnt megaphone his views the way the man child with desperate need for approval does.
Yea, Musk isn't special in being the first multi-billionaire to have insane views, but he is probably the first one who is this thirsty for attention of random people.

Spot on - Tesla shareholders cannot be happy about the whole Twitter involvement / acquisition / debacle.

got to hear, respect, and give precedence to the oppressed voices about their own oppression :)

his blue checks cant understand that he wants the opposite performance from them for that post...