Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Surely this should be enough for a nice long jail sentence. Martha Stewart went to prison for less.
Not in itself, I think you'd have to prove that the guidance was knowingly inflated at the time it was given. Companies give guidance regularly, and sometimes they miss that guidance. If executives were to be held liable every time they sold shares and the company later missed guidance, then no one would give guidance (you aren't required to either) which would be to the detriment of investors in general.

Of course Musk is a scummy fraudster for many reasons, and should have already been punished for other acts of market manipulation, but just that "company missed guidance and executives had sold during authorized periods" is not in itself sufficient for any real sort of punishment.

Same problem but they are from the left and I don’t subscribe them, I’m guessing if we follow someone who follows them then they appear in our feeds.
Well there's an easy solution, don't be a mug and use twitter or facebook

Makes you wonder how his body would have been affected by the stronger full on virus had he not gotten the booster?

I mean, it makes you and I wonder. Don't expect the dipshits like Musk to think about anything other than how many peanut M&Ms they can insert into their knob.

Makes you wonder how his body would have been affected by the stronger full on virus had he not gotten the booster?

I mean, it makes you and I wonder. Don't expect the dipshits like Musk to think about anything other than how many peanut M&Ms they can insert into their knob.

How many do you think though? I reckon it can't be more than 1 and a half

How many do you think though? I reckon it can't be more than 1 and a half
They no longer use the full peanut, the cheap bastards. They use half of it and just pour more chocolate over them. With careful planning and waiting for the chocolate to melt due to the extreme bellend heat, you could get a good 4-6 in there if you care enough about the task.

They no longer use the full peanut, the cheap bastards. They use half of it and just pour more chocolate over them. With careful planning and waiting for the chocolate to melt due to the extreme bellend heat, you could get a good 4-6 in there if you care enough about the task.

This shit needs a spoiler ffs. :lol:

Yeah I get that for a normal sized penis but I reckon Elon is lacking and if he's not lacking he's a grower, not a shower. So given what you describe of peanut M&Ms now I reckon he's only capable of 2-3.

Yeah I get that for a normal sized penis but I reckon Elon is lacking and if he's not lacking he's a grower, not a shower. So given what you describe of peanut M&Ms now I reckon he's only capable of 2-3.
Circumcision is a factor as well, I don't have his medical records in front of me unfortunately. It goes without saying though that there is a high chance that, with enough care and attention, you could realistically meld the melted chocolate on to the glans, which when taken into consideration is a game changer. The entire size of the penis is no longer a factor - just the coverable area of the bellend. We can only hope that some respected scholars stop looking into saving the planet or curing cancer to carry out this worthwhile research.

Some people are blaming “wokeness” or Fox News for this. I think we all know the real reason.

Was reading through James O'brien's timeline, refresh the home feed and i'm just spammed with random accounts saying "free top g".

I think i'm going to have to bookmark individual profiles and just forgo "normal" use of twitter.

Was reading through James O'brien's timeline, refresh the home feed and i'm just spammed with random accounts saying "free top g".

I think i'm going to have to bookmark individual profiles and just forgo "normal" use of twitter.
I’ve started using the ‘following’ part of it & haven’t been back into the cesspool ‘for you’ part in days.

Create lists and use those if you need to.

Things I haven’t found out through Twitter that would have in the past.
1) Lampard Sacked
2) Dani Alves
3) Met police officer suicide
4) lots more over the past few months. But only just realised this week that I no longer get most my news from Twitter.

Actually a shame. That was a good site for getting relevant news without actually going out and looking for it.

The Tyre Nichols story & video.. heard about it on the news. Literally only thing I saw about it on Twitter was just now scrolling down and someone posting about black on black crime. Of course if you search you’ll find, the hashtag is there but again not trending. So anyone who doesn’t know won’t find it.

It really has become an alt right dream site.

The Tyre Nichols story & video.. heard about it on the news. Literally only thing I saw about it on Twitter was just now scrolling down and someone posting about black on black crime. Of course if you search you’ll find, the hashtag is there but again not trending. So anyone who doesn’t know won’t find it.

Same here. Not trending on the News section let alone the Top Trending section. George Floyd is. Van Jones is. Tyre Nicholas? Nowhere to be seen.

I only found out about it on Reddit, I had to manually search Twitter to find any tweets relating to it.

Don’t get why you would want to get your news from social media anyway. It’s not like it’s the same raw story that was happening 10-15 years ago, all the journalists are on there pushing the same narratives they do in MSM.

Don’t get why you would want to get your news from social media anyway. It’s not like it’s the same raw story that was happening 10-15 years ago, all the journalists are on there pushing the same narratives they do in MSM.
If you find people you trust to follow on Twitter you can get the news with a interesting perspective and often details which are omitted by media publications

If you find people you trust to follow on Twitter you can get the news with a interesting perspective and often details which are omitted by media publications

Yeah, it's not only about journalist, but also experts, analysts etc. that can develop arguments you won't find in the MSM, especially when it's technical.

I only found out about it on Reddit, I had to manually search Twitter to find any tweets relating to it.
Exactly. This is the case that best summarises the deterioration in Twitter as source of news. Probably also points to the new bias in the algorithm too as if a cop was beaten and killed like that by a gang I think it would probably be all over peoples timeline