Elon Musk | Owner of X and complete loser

Why he is such a prick? was making fun of first nations for free worth it? that is nothing more than a far right dog whistling
Can't say it's all that surprising coming from an Apartheid fan. There is no bar too low for people like him....and way too many others these days.

Is there something like a straw man fallacy but on crack? I don't know, a Wicker man fallacy for instance....
In Musk's case, it's always divorced man. He is its platonic form.

I guess the only good thing about a Jan 6th re-boot would be that Elon Musk would make himself too obviously a Quisling.

GKMJKBaaUAAmrJF

I'm not sure who'd love to see die in the most gruesome way possible Musk, Trump, or Murdoch.

Maybe all three together?

Imagine how much better off the world would be without them in it.

Marry, feck, kill?
Easy,

Marry Murdoch. Couple of years alive and you get his money, Kill Musk, he is very dangerous and has a lot of years to feck around, feck trump, because even his MAGA supporters would not accept him being gay, meaning that he would not get elected

Easy,

Marry Murdoch. Couple of years alive and you get his money, Kill Musk, he is very dangerous and has a lot of years to feck around, feck trump, because even his MAGA supporters would not accept him being gay, meaning that he would not get elected

:lol: and here I was thinking kill kill kill like some two bit horror movie villain.

:lol: and here I was thinking kill kill kill like some two bit horror movie villain.

Well if that option is there, obviously...though murdochs monies in a couple of years is tempting

Easy,

Those people would turn a blind eye to anything their orange messiah does.

I've seen interviews with them decrying the state of the nation because of it "attacking traditional Christian family values", yet they have no issues at all with the three-times married adulterer who wants to date his own daughter.

Those people would turn a blind eye to anything their orange messiah does.

I've seen interviews with them decrying the state of the nation because of it "attacking traditional Christian family values", yet they have no issues at all with the three-times married adulterer who wants to date his own daughter.

Things that MAGA Cletus style do themselves.

Being gay (openly)...is a big nono. Is woke
But hey, i am not gonna defend my reasons to feck Trump

So it seems like the End Wokeness twitter account is possibly run by a Polish fascist. You know, the guy who almost exclusively comments on American politics and culture war, and who is constantly boosted by Elon Musk.

The Vatniksoup guy also hinted at it, but he's yet to do a thread on it.

So it seems like the End Wokeness twitter account is possibly run by a Polish fascist. You know, the guy who almost exclusively comments on American politics and culture war, and who is constantly boosted by Elon Musk.

The Vatniksoup guy also hinted at it, but he's yet to do a thread on it.

Posobiec is Polish? We have enough fascists already, we don't need to take American ones too.

Posobiec is Polish? We have enough fascists already, we don't need to take American ones too.
Jack Posobiec is an American. From Polish descent according to Wiki, but an American nevertheless.

The funny thing is that he makes fun of the stolen land of first nations (I guess also native in SA) because probably heard many times the pledge of acknowledgement in this company (maybe signatures) or other companies that interacts with his.

But then he cries and complains about the "great replacement" conspiracy theory and he is not happy that "brown people" are invading them and replacing the whites

The funny thing is that he makes fun of the stolen land of first nations (I guess also native in SA) because probably heard many times the pledge of acknowledgement in this company (maybe signatures) or other companies that interacts with his.

But then he cries and complains about the "great replacement" conspiracy theory and he is not happy that "brown people" are invading them and replacing the whites

It's because he thinks he (and by extension white people in general) is better than everyone else, not because he has an issue with immigration. His problem is non-white people, particularly those who don't idolise him.

It's because he thinks he (and by extension white people in general) is better than everyone else, not because he has an issue with immigration. His problem is non-white people, particularly those who don't idolise him.

Oh, I know, but the genius doesn't seem to see the irony of his stupid tweet

Oh, I know, but the genius doesn't seem to see the irony of his stupid tweet

Oh he knows full well he's a racist piece of shit, I don't think you need to worry about that.

So tweeter not only is full of bots, trolls with blue ticks and spreading desinformation but creates the fake news and then distribuites it. These coming elections will be great

Not the richest person in the world anymore, passed by Zuck. Mind you it's still not great that the second richest person is willfully using his social media network to spread outright far-right talking points, so it's still up-against-the-wall levels of money.

Not the richest person in the world anymore, passed by Zuck. Mind you it's still not great that the second richest person is willfully using his social media network to spread outright far-right talking points, so it's still up-against-the-wall levels of money.
Very lucky that a great and nobel man like Zuck is richest now. We're surely to enter a global golden age now.

4th now as Bezos passed him a few weeks ago and Bernard Arnault is top.

Very lucky that a great and nobel man like Zuck is richest now. We're surely to enter a global golden age now.

In all of human history there has never been an ethical "richest person in the world", but sometimes they don't actively spread Nazi propaganda. Zuckerberg at least pretends his social media network doesn't do that.

In all of human history there has never been an ethical "richest person in the world", but sometimes they don't actively spread Nazi propaganda. Zuckerberg at least pretends his social media network doesn't do that.
That's actually an interesting thought. Surely there must ve been a truly "good" very rich person? Not that I can think of any right now.

That's actually an interesting thought. Surely there must ve been a truly "good" very rich person? Not that I can think of any right now.

Bill gates and his wife aren't perfect at all but have given billions to charity and their pledge of giving the majority to charity upon their deaths must surely be considered good or at least better than most.

Bill gates and his wife aren't perfect at all but have given billions to charity and their pledge of giving the majority to charity upon their deaths must surely be considered good or at least better than most.

If whether or not you're good depends on how much money you give to charity, then it's very easy for any billionaire to be good. Granted many of them don't even try, so in that respect the likes of Gates or Buffett aren't too bad. Gates has done a lot of shady stuff though, and it was instrumental in gaining that wealth in the first place.

But yes, I'd much rather have Gates or Buffett as the richest man in the world than Bezos, Musk or Zuckerberg.