Elon Musk | Owner of X and complete loser

This will hold up in court as well as Elon’s attempts to get away without paying the 44B for Twitter.

He is obviously compromised.

And says things in favor of China and Putin like clockwork.

you know they already owned the stock before Musk bought right?

he probably says nice stuff about China because he sells a lot of cars there

So Trump is back, hopefully if i block him & Musk I won't have to listen to people commenting on his drivel every 5 minutes?

So Trump is back, hopefully if i block him & Musk I won't have to listen to people commenting on his drivel every 5 minutes?

He's not back yet. Apparently tomorrow.

I thought Trump said he doesn't want to return?

He did, multiple times. However, some of what we know to be true about Trump is he is no stranger to hypocrisy, lying or doing things he said he wouldn't do.

He's not back yet. Apparently tomorrow.

He did, multiple times. However, some of what we know to be true about Trump is he is no stranger to hypocrisy, lying or doing things he said he wouldn't do.
Yeah, I certainly wouldn't put him above coming back anyway. I will just continue to ignore Twitter entirely.

If I was the world's richest man, I'd definitely want to spend my time deciding what people are and aren't allowed to say on the internet

He’s posting conspiracy theories about the attack on Nancy Pelosi’s husband now.

I am a huge fan of Elon Musk, but this is scary. He is fast unraveling in front of our eyes.

I am a huge fan of Elon Musk, but this is scary. He is fast unraveling in front of our eyes.

He's completely off the deep end and fully fledged member of the the far-right anti-democracy gang. He's just kept it hidden until now. The most influential vote affecting tool in the world now belongs to him though, so he'll put it to use.

Why? Is anybody's guess. It is true that rich selfish scumbags the world over are better off financially and can operate more freely with corrupt authoritarian governments. It might be as simple as that.

Or Russian Intelligence has pictures of him fiddling kids, who knows.

He's completely off the deep end and fully fledged member of the the far-right anti-democracy gang. He's just kept it hidden until now. The most influential vote affecting tool in the world now belongs to him though, so he'll put it to use.

Why? Is anybody's guess. It is true that rich selfish scumbags the world over are better off financially and can operate more freely with corrupt authoritarian governments. It might be as simple as that.

I think it's worth remembering that Musk's political views have been static, it's the left that has moved further left making him look far right. Or something.

Isn't this also a characteristic of fascism? :nervous:

I think it's worth remembering that Musk's political views have been static, it's the left that has moved further left making him look far right. Or something.

Ah yes, of course :lol:

Nothing scary about it. The far right will take over twitter and it’ll be dead within 12 months.
Who really cares? What amuses me is the last 12 months of Trump being banned with the the dickheads treating twitter as if it’s television or a branch of the media in its own right. It’s not, it can die and probably will which will see the money men race to sell up and twitter going the way of tout and myspace. It’s just an app.

Nothing scary about it. The far right will take over twitter and it’ll be dead within 12 months.
Who really cares? What amuses me is the last 12 months of Trump being banned with the the dickheads treating twitter as if it’s television or a branch of the media in its own right. It’s not, it can die and probably will which will see the money men race to sell up and twitter going the way of tout and myspace. It’s just an app.

If considered a facilitator of hate speech, its risking being removed from app stores too I would think?

If considered a facilitator of hate speech, its risking being removed from app stores too I would think?
It’ll be completely neutered in Europe never mind seeing the advertisers scurry from it over in the states. It’s as if they think cancel cancel won’t apply if they all get together and lord it over everybody else.
it won’t have to be removed. If anything it means the race to be thereplacement will heat up since the new app will have the new market all to themselves.
Don’t forget Musk was forced to buy Twitter, it’s dead in the water.

What made you a huge fan of him? He has been an idiot for long and this is normal behavior for him.

Two things that are scary.

Twitter is a great platform. A lot of my continuing medical education comes from some awesome medical threads. It getting worse scary for me.

And of course if I believe Elon does good, it is scary to see him lose the plot.

If will be hilarious if he lets it turn into a 4chan like armpit of the internet and Google and Apple remove it from the AppStore and wipe all its value.

So is the guy still CEO'ing for Tesla, SpaceX etc? How does he have time for all his companies? :lol:

It’s going to be a shit show around US Elections.

If he doesn't come up with a sane community standards policy it will wind up backfiring on Musk when advertisers flee and Twitter mobs begin mobilizing against Musk to boycott SpaceX and Tesla (his main source of wealth).

Two things that are scary.

Twitter is a great platform. A lot of my continuing medical education comes from some awesome medical threads. It getting worse scary for me.

And of course if I believe Elon does good, it is scary to see him lose the plot.
It’ll just move somewhere else. Same thing happened to Facebook and now it’s a mid life crisis paradise. There will be so much money thrown into a rival now that the public will be almost fooled into using it

So is the guy still CEO'ing for Tesla, SpaceX etc? How does he have time for all his companies? :lol:
Because he doesn’t do shit. All the guy does is desperately trying to be considered funny by the worst people in the world.