Elon Musk | Owner of X and complete loser

"Interesting".

"If i don't understand something then no one else can".

The staple response of conspiracy-fried brains the world over. I guess, maybe in some weird way, this has been a fantastic opportunity to highlight that no matter how much money you have and how comfortable a life you've created, you can still scramble your brain into a mess the same way as the cult members that trump has.

I'd like if he were to die

Last edited:
That website is a genuine shitshow. I've used it fairly religiously for over a decade but have deleted it.

He’s lost his mind.
It’s ok, though. You only need to ignore everything he does, everything that happens on Twitter and alle the moral dilemmas caused by the site and it’s still great fun.

The breakdown in his relationship with his father has really had a deep and lasting impact hasn't it.

What a bizarre person he is, so desperately trying to portray himself as some sort of tough guy, when he clearly just, isn't.

In a way, he's doing a public service by killing Twitter which seemed to replace actual journalism in the form of tiny quotations. Doubt that's his intention, for obvious reasons. His personal reputation will now have taken an impossible-to-recover from blow amongst most people. He's tied himself firmly to a right-wing gun-nut (anti-migrant) mast. For a CEO, that's perhaps the most stupid strategy in business (stay out of politics).

He's not even trying to be coy anymore, he's just straight up using far-right terminology.

Might be the most dangerous person in the world.
He is. But I think the fact he's getting more brazen with each passing day is "good", as in he's making it harder to look the other way for people who may not even feel that strongly about the culture war and used to sort of admire him.

If you look closely at this, and at where the muzzle is pointing after each shot, its pretty likely that the second and third rounds went into the ground around 100 yards closer to him, each time. He has no control over where those shots are going.

@Dr. Dwayne what you think? You think those 2nd and 3rd shots are hitting the mark, considering there's a drop of a couple of inches after each round?

As for taking control of an extremely powerful weapon and misusing it horribly, with sub optimum results, just to look like a chad, I dunno enough about the guy to suggest that's a reoccurring pattern of behaviour.

I shot a Barrett on a friend’s property once, can’t remember the model, probably M-82? Could be wrong here.

Amazingly little recoil. I was also in a prone position & actually aiming at a target down range, not like a jackass who wants to fire off all 5 or 10 rounds like a dumb feck.

He's not even trying to be coy anymore, he's just straight up using far-right terminology.

Might be the most dangerous person in the world.

It's like those stories of kids getting "red pilled" by guys like Andrew Tate online except he's a grown man. It seems he has the emotional maturity of a child though and that's what matters here.

If you look closely at this, and at where the muzzle is pointing after each shot, its pretty likely that the second and third rounds went into the ground around 100 yards closer to him, each time. He has no control over where those shots are going.

@Dr. Dwayne what you think? You think those 2nd and 3rd shots are hitting the mark, considering there's a drop of a couple of inches after each round?

As for taking control of an extremely powerful weapon and misusing it horribly, with sub optimum results, just to look like a chad, I dunno enough about the guy to suggest that's a reoccurring pattern of behaviour.

I'd go even further and say none of those shots are hitting the mark, Popper. It's simply too large, too heavy and too powerful to use it like that for most. There's a reason it has legs.

Shooting from the hip is for the movies and Twitter. :lol:

Are we absolutely sure he's not had one of those brain microchips he's peddling installed? The ones that make monkeys vomit to death?

One of the greatest minds of our generation

Imagine making fun of a president, that asks for help to protect his people from rape, torture, murder and occupation.
Mocking a nation facing genocide for asking for help is bottom of the barrel. Can't wait until the Yanks have had enough of him and they find a way to completely undermine him.

Mocking a nation facing genocide for asking for help is bottom of the barrel. Can't wait until the Yanks have had enough of him and they find a way to completely undermine him.

I can't believe he got away with shutting down Starlink during Ukraine's offensive in Crimea last month, and how he's also denying them critical access when they request it. It wouldn't surprise me if he was helping Russia, but even if he's not, the US government can't be happy he's not aiding Ukraine when requested..

I can't believe he got away with shutting down Starlink during Ukraine's offensive in Crimea last month, and how he's also denying them critical access when they request it. It wouldn't surprise me if he was helping Russia, but even if he's not, the US government can't be happy he's not aiding Ukraine when requested..
He's the biggest fecking grifter in the world and sees no value in human life over profit. He dangerous but the Yanks love this kind of 'smart businessman' and even celebrate him. He couldn't get away with a majority of his antics anywhere else in the world without getting sanctioned to some degree. At some point he is going to fly too close to the sun and somebody will clip his wings because he truly believes he is untouchable.

It's not great that the lad with the keys to Starlink and Twitter is this much of a far-right, conspiracy peddling idiot.

It's not great that the lad with the keys to Starlink and Twitter is this much of a far-right, conspiracy peddling idiot.

I didnt know much about him or care much a few years ago but now he's become a very dangerous man considering the worship in the US of people who are rich. Now that he owns the most influential social media platform in the world he can manipulate morons in a way Trump never could. He'll probably run for president at some point.

I didnt know much about him or care much a few years ago but now he's become a very dangerous man considering the worship in the US of people who are rich. Now that he owns the most influential social media platform in the world he can manipulate morons in a way Trump never could. He'll probably run for president at some point.

He can't, he's not born in the U.S.