Donkai Havertz | Arsenal Watch

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
It feels like he’s been around forever but it’s worth noting that he’s still just 24 years old. So plenty of good years ahead of him.

And I just looked because I liked the comparison someone made earlier comparing Havertz to Firmino. And Firmino only had one season statistically better than what Kai has produced this season. And Kai has played a lot of midfieldand there are 3 games remaining.

If he starts full time at CF next season, I think 20 and 10 is definitely possible for him

Captmfla

It feels like he’s been around forever but it’s worth noting that he’s still just 24 years old. So plenty of good years ahead of him.

And I just looked because I liked the comparison someone made earlier comparing Havertz to Firmino. And Firmino only had one season statistically better than what Kai has produced this season. And Kai has played a lot of midfieldand there are 3 games remaining.

If he starts full time at CF next season, I think 20 and 10 is definitely possible for him
Kai is better at heading. Firmino is better as a shadow striker.

It has to be said that Firmino was brought in to Liverpool as an attacking midfielder but Klopp told him that he's a forward who has to score goals.

I think Kai and Firmino are two different players though. A better comparison would be between Kai and G. Jesus since both can play as striker. Kai may need to move to midfield so that other forwards like Jesus, Nketiah Trossard or even Martinelli get to play more.

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
With the striker market devoid of options, think this is our best bet and focus primarily on getting another CM. Even if Partey and Jorginho both stay (unlikely), neither can be relied upon to stay fit and play 2-3 games a week. So we'll need a top class CM to come in and that won't be cheap. Maybe we get another squad option striker to replace Nketiah who'll probably leave.