Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Biden seems to be taking a page from RBG's playbook. If only she had taken the hint and retired, Trump wouldn't have had the chance to pack the Supreme Court with his trio of conservative darlings, skewing the scales of justice.

In a similar vein, if Biden had graciously bowed out, letting the Dems rally behind someone in his prime, they could've waltzed to victory this November.

But here we are, Biden's stumbling in the race, setting the stage for a grand encore of the Donny show.

Where are the news here? anyone has any doubt that drugs (whichever) are everywhere in any western government houses?

MPs taking legal/illegal drugs they have acquired themselves is not quite the same as having them regularly prescribed by the government's private medical unit on demand and without record keeping...

I’d be surprised if both Trump and Biden don’t get something to give them a bit of pep before a big speech, rally or whatever.

Where are the news here? anyone has any doubt that drugs (whichever) are everywhere in any western government houses?
Prescribing fentanyl out of the equivalent of a GP's office is quite big news, especially rich when one recalls the right's faux alligator tears about fentanyl streaming unabated over the southern border.

This wasn't a stolen script pad a couple of interns forged into a weekend's fun with Oxy.

The blurb about confidential conversations being pried into by government functionary bureaucrats should also give everyone who reads it immediate pause.

MPs taking legal/illegal drugs they have acquired themselves is not quite the same as having them regularly prescribed by the government's private medical unit on demand and without record keeping...
Prescribing fentanyl out of the equivalent of a GP's office is quite big news, especially rich when one recalls the right's faux alligator tears about fentanyl streaming unabated over the southern border.

This wasn't a stolen script pad a couple of interns forged into a weekend's fun with Oxy.

The blurb about confidential conversations being pried into by government functionary bureaucrats should also give everyone who reads it immediate pause.

Who is the dealer (legal or illegal) and what type of hard drug (legal or illegal) hardly matter to me. But that's me, of course

Who is the dealer (legal or illegal) and what type of hard drug (legal or illegal) hardly matter to me. But that's me, of course

If it's your personal doctor/ dealer you at least need to take time out to make a fecking appointment, you can't just wander off to the break room and demand an unlimited supply of uppers. Of course it matters! :lol:

If it's your personal doctor/ dealer you at least need to take time out to make a fecking appointment, you can't just wander off to the break room and demand an unlimited supply of uppers. Of course it matters! :lol:

Well, they had a better lead time

He’s nailed on for re-election I’d say. The world is fecked.

Only chance we have is Biden gets ill and has to pull out and Democrats put up someone younger and more credible in his place. Or something could happen Trump I suppose :D

So, Trump will soon be given intelligence briefings again, which is, of course, completely absurd.

Would anyone be surprised if at some point the next few months, Trump is caught selling information to foreign countries?

So, Trump will soon be given intelligence briefings again, which if, of course, completely absurd.

Would anyone be surprised if at some point the next few months, Trump is caught selling information to foreign countries?

Straight to Russia

But a smart administration would intentionally feed him incorrect information in order disrupt the enemy and trap him as the source.

Why Trump will receive intelligence briefings again? Do any person that presents their candidacy to the US presidency receive them? where is the threshold?

The intelligence briefings just like the nominees of both party during the campaign getting Secret Service protection are peaceful transfer of power things. The idea is if the other guy wins he at least has whatever clearance level basic briefing of what the country is facing. You don't roll in the first day ok so we are going to war tomorrow sign here.

I would like to know given the specifics of Trump being a known fraud etc and the documents case in particular can anything be done about the content he is allowed to get or see. I mean we know he barely read his briefings as president. Multiple people have said they had to dumb the important things down and almost have pop up books for his attention.

I mean we know he barely read his briefings as president. Multiple people have said they had to dumb the important things down and almost have pop up books for his attention.

Every President is expected to attend a daily intelligence briefing and apparently Trump couldn't be arsed because they were boring. Yes, you're right, the ones he received had to be dumbed down.

But yeah, definitely a great candidate for another term. It would be funny if it wasn't so fecking serious.

I've been at work all week and must have missed this. Seems a bit dodgy to me. Who is going to post his bond for his NY business case? And why? What's he done for them?

Straight to Russia

But a smart administration would intentionally feed him incorrect information in order disrupt the enemy and trap him as the source.
An even smarter one would feed him information that could only have come from him, and if it turned up somewhere else then they could slap a treason charge on him

An even smarter one would feed him information that could only have come from him, and if it turned up somewhere else then they could slap a treason charge on him

To be fair, that's what I meant by trapping him as the source.

Wouldn't that be awesome.
giphy.gif

I've been at work all week and must have missed this. Seems a bit dodgy to me. Who is going to post his bond for his NY business case? And why? What's he done for them?

Not sure that means what he thinks it means. Chubb are an insurance company, so if they've underwritten the risk, it's more about risk of him not paying it.

Chubb insurance helping out a dick shouldnt be a surprise. From flaccid to chubb.