Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Trump's quotes in the indictment are pretty wild. Showing a media personality attack plans for a war with Iran;

"These documents are secret"
"Look!"
"If I was president I could have declassified, them but I can't now"
"Look at this!"
"It's very classified"

This has got to be the most slam dunk case ever.

I am sure many are wondering why in the world he decided to totally disregard protocol, hold on to documents and them obstruct as much as he did. It could honestly be that it's simply because that is the way he is wired. That we honestly will never quite understand why he did it because few people are wired like Donald Trump. It has got to have something to do with his ego and desire for control. I always believed Trump would be the author of his own demise, but never imagined it would play out like this.

I am sure many are wondering why in the world he decided to totally disregard protocol, hold on to documents and them obstruct as much as he did. It could honestly be that it's simply because that is the way he is wired. That we honestly will never quite understand why he did it because few people are wired like Donald Trump. It has got to have something to do with his ego and desire for control. I always believed Trump would be the author of his own demise, but never imagined it would play out like this.

Leverage, perhaps? In a really misguided way, of course.

I think it's because he is actually clinically [redacted].

Last edited by a moderator:
FyXVACuaEAExLFM

Trump's quotes in the indictment are pretty wild. Showing a media personality attack plans for a war with Iran;

"These documents are secret"
"Look!"
"If I was president I could have declassified, them but I can't now"
"Look at this!"
"It's very classified"

This has got to be the most slam dunk case ever.
It's like someone who has been on holiday in the adult world, and now that he's back among his own, he simply can't restrain from showing off. "Look how cool! I've got top classified documents."

Or desire to impress. Like a great suvenir from a trip. And a very valuable one.

From one of the conversations in the indictment, however, it seems like Trump is interested in information that can help him politically. The way it was stored, is just him being headless.

Based on the descriptions in the indictment, he is scared that someone will read about "very bad things" in the documents that would be "not good for me". Refused to hand over classified documents until he had gone through it all, and asked lawyers to remove incriminating documents and destroy them.

He did something he shouldn't have done while in office, that he believes would land him in more trouble than destroying documents and stealing classified information.

Last edited:
I just watched Shimon Prokupecz reporting live from Miami a few minutes ago. Gosh, I swear that the level of security in the perimeter is a total joke compared to what we had in New York, especialy when it appears Miami PD won't mobilize its force in the same way that it was done back in April.

Not one word of that surprised me in the least, this is what Trump is. That "SEAL" bit is probably him trying to rile up the Q people again.

How long until Republican voters wake up from their fear-driven nightmare and realise the world isn't so scary that you need to rely on a fascist narcissit to save you?

Not one word of that surprised me in the least, this is what Trump is. That "SEAL" bit is probably him trying to rile up the Q people again.

How long until Republican voters wake up from their fear-driven nightmare and realise the world isn't so scary that you need to rely on a fascist narcissit to save you?
Absolutely spot on. Fascist believe we are still just animals and disregard 250 000 - 300 000 years of civilisation building. Social darwinism lifted up on the state level, where the stronger state has the right to eat the weaker one, just because it is stronger.

What gets me about all of this is that the people love him because he apparently will guarantee them wealth. They’re currently worse off because he was president..
Can’t tell you how many single wide trailers and rust bucket trucks there are around here flying Trump flags. It’s amazing

America is not a real place.

I can't help being fascinated that people can be so enthusiastic about something that's so blatantly stupid and wrong as Trumpism. Populism and infotainment really screwed the US big time. It seems a third of the population is beyond hope, maybe even for multiple generations.