Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I'd love to see him arrested, though if it does actually happen its America is going to be a massive shit show as everything plays out. I really wouldn't want to be living there at the moment.

Knowing Trump though, he probably just read some rumour on some republican chat page and thought it was true. As I'm sure they wouldn't want news of his arrest coming out prior to having him in custody.

I'd love to see him arrested, though if it does actually happen its America is going to be a massive shit show as everything plays out. I really wouldn't want to be living there at the moment.

Knowing Trump though, he probably just read some rumour on some republican chat page and thought it was true. As I'm sure they wouldn't want news of his arrest coming out prior to having him in custody.
First arrest of three imo.

I wonder does he still have that rabid base who'll take to the streets and cause mayhem or if at this stage they'll just quietly move their loyalty over to DeSantis (with the guiding hand of Fox no doubt).

I wonder does he still have that rabid base who'll take to the streets and cause mayhem or if at this stage they'll just quietly move their loyalty over to DeSantis (with the guiding hand of Fox no doubt).
Doubt that we will see another J6, DOJ just announced that they will be arresting upwards of 1000 more participants of the insurrection.

But, that revelation might not dissuade them. Y'all Qaeda is pretty thick.

If he said he's getting arrested Tuesday, I doubt he's getting arrested Tuesday.

Remains to be seen. However, I would lie to all if I didn't wish that the DOJ had some kind of deal with the Pentagon to create some kind of paramilitary force that can deal with the very worst elements (a.k.a. true domestic terrorists) inside such rabid base. That was the background story of Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (a masterpiece) and its Korean live-action remake in 2018.

Apartheid-born Hitler is not hiding himself anymore.

Remains to be seen. However, I would lie to all if I didn't wish that the DOJ had some kind of deal with the Pentagon to create some kind of paramilitary force that can deal with the very worst elements (a.k.a. true domestic terrorists) inside such rabid base. That was the background story of Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (a masterpiece) and its Korean live-action remake in 2018.

Apartheid-born Hitler is not hiding himself anymore.

You would've though allowing Mango back onto Twitter would've been enough support by Elon. But he's still propping the guy up. What a douche.

Horrible. Absolute drek.
You probably struggled because it had dialogue and a plot. It's okay though, nobody expects Americans to be interested in movies that don't have big explosions and giant robots.

You probably struggled because it had dialogue and a plot. It's okay though, nobody expects Americans to be interested in movies that don't have big explosions and giant robots.
The flick was impressive in its complete inability to be funny. Its dedication to that task was something to behold.

The feck is 'Young Sheldon?'

3sYrT6z.gif