Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

That was a funny sequence. Bad back pass, the korea player couldn't foul Williams, bad touch by Ghana attacker then Korea defender then miskick by keeper out for a corner :lol:
Sums up the game really. Entertaining but fairly low quality.

I'll tell you what, wouldn't be surprised to see these two go through.

From the moment groups were drawn it was clear you had weaker Pot 1/2s paired with stronger Pot 3/4s.

And the prize for second place is getting whooped by Brazil

Sums up the game really. Entertaining but fairly low quality.
Same just happened . Korea cross, missed by Korea attacker then Ghana defender. Then Korea player gets it and smashes it over

But Korea need to get it out wide and cross. Ghana panicking with that

Useless Korean player. About the third time he wastes it

I'll tell you what, wouldn't be surprised to see these two go through.

From the moment groups were drawn it was clear you had weaker Pot 1/2s paired with stronger Pot 3/4s.

And the prize for second place is getting whooped by Brazil

I'd be very surprised. Their defending's horrible. I'd expect both Uruguay and Portugal to go through

Korea just need to stick to crossing. Maybe not from that deep but it's their best bet right now

I always want teams like Ghana to progress - it may make young players reconsider which national team they declare for instead of just committing to European national teams and never playing in a major international tournament.

Mejbri must be enjoying this experience.

Korean fullbacks are mediocre at how to deal with low-drilled crosses and that causes big trouble by conceding 3 goals.

Don't bother. African team so evidently can't defend, has to be the oppo being shite.

The inability of people to gage and genuinely appreciate strengths and weaknesses and not just stop at <countryname> never ceases to amaze me. It's precisely what makes the World Cup interesting!
I don't get some tbh, the world cup happens every 4 year. A rare opportunity to watch some teams and players.

I always want teams like Ghana to progress - it may make young players reconsider which national team they declare for instead of just committing to European national teams and never playing in a major international tournament.

Mejbri must be enjoying this experience.

Didn't Paddy Evra recently say he would go back in time and pick Senegal if he could? Or something like that.

These guys need to shoot first time in the box. They take too many touches

They've finally realised that crossing is what got them the goals so gone back to it

Tbh there's something about the Euroes which doesn't excited me. Maybe because h not from the region. But I love this part of the WC. Like the honeymoon phase of a relationship :lol:
Fair enough, I enjoy Euros as much if not more than WC I think, also because almost always you have a story of a smaller team doing something remarkable. Ridiculous to think that for example the only thing I remember about the whole Latvian football is the draw they managed against Germany in 2004 :lol: it's what football is all about and what a tournament it was.

Damn I can't remember the last game that was exciting for the whole 90/100 minutes.