Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Seeing how fast this "new" Ghana squad was put together, I was simply wondering what's their main language of communication - some speak French, some Spanish, some English. They have so much raw talent, but it takes time to put it together and play as one.

Indeed, tbh I wasn't expecting us to win any game at all considering the strength of our group. But I did have high hopes for Williams it has to be said, the Ayew brothers have been our biggest attacking threat for over a decade now and I thought Williams had more quality about him.

Maybe some time to gel in the squad is what he needs, hopefully anyway.

Korea :lol:

Stick to yer annoyingly catchy dance songs based on infamous nightlife areas of Seoul and let the HUMANS play soccerball
I bet you dont want Ghana to score a 4th cause you're running out of stereotypes to mock us with :D

The whole second round of fixtures have been good tbf. Except the England game...

Teams are going for it more now because they need to win.
Feel like you usually have more qualified / eliminated teams after round 2 than this time. Lot of teams still in the mix with everything to play for going into round 3. Will make things very interesting!

this has turned into a cracker :lol:

Ah he didn't connect properly. Should have been 3-3 there

Son has to hit that on his left there. Way too many players in the way.

Now another crazy close chance!

5 goals in 6 shots on target by Ghana. Impressive

Thought Son had a good left foot.

Indeed, tbh I wasn't expecting us to win any game at all considering the strength of our group. But I did have high hopes for Williams it has to be said, the Ayew brothers have been our biggest attacking threat for over a decade now and I thought Williams had more quality about him.

Maybe some time to gel in the squad is what he needs, hopefully anyway.

Salisu, Kudus, Williams, Lamptey, Kamaludeen.

Lots of talent to be optimistic about.

Ghana's coach with good substitutions. Doubt Lamptey would've finished the game.

Why are Korea not getting it out wide and crossing it ?

That was a funny sequence. Bad back pass, the korea player couldn't foul Williams, bad touch by Ghana attacker then Korea defender then miskick by keeper out for a corner :lol:

Thought Son had a good left foot.

Salisu, Kudus, Williams, Lamptey, Kamaludeen.

Lots of talent to be optimistic about.

We're still quite weak in defence and not a lot of attacking depth either, but we're in a much better place to rebuild and should hopefully achieve more than we have since the 2006-2012 era.