Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

Surprised a few are complaining about added on time. It negates time wasting

Rooting for Saudis. They deserve a win. Played well.

I think Asian national teams need European exposure to guage their physicality, playing style etc. It will also help them to weed out weaknesses and mature their game. Once in four years just 3-4 teams compete with Europeans and south americans doesn't help the overall asian teams.

May be play lot more friendlies or have continental nation's league or something.

Whats the issue with 10 minutes? both teams have to play the same amount.

Too bad the FA won’t implement this for the premier league.

Rooting for Saudis. They deserve a win. Played well.

I think Asian national teams need European exposure to guage their physicality, playing style etc. It will also help them to weed out weaknesses and mature their game. Once in four years just 3-4 teams compete with Europeans and south americans doesn't help the overall asian teams.

May be play lot more friendlies or have continental nation's league or something.

Apparently the South American teams are going to be part of the next European Nations League. Not sure about the Asian sides.

Still early days but almost all the non Euro teams hav been the winners of the tournament so far.

Hopefully the Saudi’s get an equaliser. Will be gutting to see them not go through.

Still early days but almost all the non Euro teams hav been the winners of the tournament so far.
What? Every single group (besides Brazil) is currently topped by a European team. The African and South/North American teams have largely been awful.

Rooting for Saudis to even the score, Poland are so dull they arent doing anything.

How many of the teams in this tournament are just need a goalscorer

I feel like there's only about 4 strikers in the world at the moment or something.

Everytime I see Poland play, Lewandowski is between 3-4 defenders by himself. This is hoofball of the '90's PL small teams.

Saudi have looked one of the more impressive teams in the tournament. And yet they may still be dumped out having beat many people's favourites in the first round.