20 June 2024
18:00 (17:00 GMT)
Frankfurt Arena, Frankfurt

Spain vs Italy
20 June 2024
21:00 (20:00 GMT)
Arena AufSchalke, Gelsenkirchen

Jaap

Serbia to win - thought they did well against England & were unlucky not to score. Slovenia with Sesko not easy to play against either. 2-1 Serbia.

England v Denmark: 1-1. Denmark to lead & an England sub to equalise.

Spain v Italy: nailed on draw, IMO. 1-1.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think Spain will wipe the floor with Italy.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Serbia to win - thought they did well against England & were unlucky not to score. Slovenia with Sesko not easy to play against either. 2-1 Serbia.

England v Denmark: 1-1. Denmark to lead & an England sub to equalise.

Spain v Italy: nailed on draw, IMO. 1-1.
It does feel like it's set up to be a day of tight games.

Gfooty

Odds for Denmark winning are high. Do they bookies not know Southgate is still managing England? I highly doubt England is winning this seeing how both teams played last match

Mike Smalling

Odds for Denmark winning are high. Do they bookies not know Southgate is still managing England? I highly doubt England is winning this seeing how both teams played last match
We've got the Danish Southgate managing Denmark though. We were poor against Slovenia when it mattered, and honestly we're not much of a threat going forward. I'm confident that England will win this in a fairly straight forward manner.

massey

Denmark hardly set the world on fire last game yes England played poorly and have a shite manager but are a better team than Denmark no doubt and have more match winners,how it pans out though is anyones guess and could be a result for either team but england are clearly the favs.

RoyH1

My adopted homeland Denmark is always much better as an underdog than with the favorite mantle so I expect better things from them today. But England has just so many great players all over the park that I cannot see them losing this one even with boring Southgate in charge. And Hjulmand has completely lost the oomph and confidence he had in 2021. He looks tired.

Lyng

Our manager is as awful as Englands. We where woeful in the second half vs Slovenia who we should beat comfortably any day of the week.
England will win this without much trouble.

Gfooty

All these posts about how Englands squad is superior (it obv is), and it should be enough to grab the win. May I remind you England had a TOTAL of 5 shots against the mighty Serbia and could have easily conceded near the end of the game. Denmark is obviously rated higher, the squad is more balanced and stable.

(Yes I am aware Denmark is being coached by Gareth's foreign twin.)

The Firestarter

Our manager is as awful as Englands. We where woeful in the second half vs Slovenia who we should beat comfortably any day of the week.
England will win this without much trouble.
He's starting Foden and "Trent" , again, so I wouldn't be that certain.

Pintu

The 2 semifinals from the last Euros. I am expecting Denmark and Spain to get better results this time around.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
First 0-0 of the tournament today.
Denmark game could be similar to US game in last World cup.

They'll sit very deep and will struggle to break them down and it will just be a midfield battle.

Kirk lazarus

The only places England v Denmark isn't an evenly balanced contest, is on paper and Rio's head .
Hoping for a good performance , expecting a snoozefest draw .

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Think England will be fairly comfortable 2-0 winners.

Hoping the Slovenians do Serbia.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
We are due a borefest in this tournament. Not sure which of today's fixtures will oblige.

Lyng

Don’t see Denmark being able to contain Bellingham.
I worry much more about Saka to be honest. And thats more down to what players we have in our defensive setup. I rate Bellingham highly but think Kristiansen and Vestergaard will struggle alot more with Saka than Christensen and Hjulmand will with Bellingham.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I worry much more about Saka to be honest. And thats not because I dont rate Bellingham.
Fair; could well be him setting Bellingham up. I just think Bellingham’s movement and opportunism will be a real problem for you, even if England are as bad as the first game.

Lyng

Fair; could well be him setting Bellingham up. I just think Bellingham’s movement and opportunism will be a real problem for you, even if England are as bad as the first game.
Depends on how we deal with him. Christensen is very intelligent and knows Bellingham from La Liga so I have a feeling he will be on him.
Saka is extremely fast and plays where Vestergaard will be and the ladder is slow and makes Maguire look like a spring chicken.

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
I suspect England will win again but I'm far more interested on the performance. Does it continue to look disjointed and depending on 'moments' or is there some improvements as a team unit.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
I worry much more about Saka to be honest. And thats more down to what players we have in our defensive setup. I rate Bellingham highly but think Kristiansen and Vestergaard will struggle alot more with Saka than Christensen and Hjulmand will with Bellingham.
Vestergaard is very slow and relies on his positioning to make up for it but I can see Saka having a field against him.