Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

Amazing strike

It's really becoming a trend with City players. Not sure one of them has shined in the competition yet. The second games are gonna be interesting.
Clearly showing how amazing of a manager Pep is. More annoying how our players dont look half bad compared to City players at Intl

We like this. If Portugal don’t go through We got Dalot and Fernandes who need some break.

Banger , they take Andre the giant off for a couple of mere mortals and all of a sudden they can play

It was a good goal tbf. I'm not even bothered, Martinez deserves this for pulling this stunt.

My comment was not solely based on this game...but everything is going through Bruno and without him they'd look as devoid of ideas as we do when we don't have him. He can also change any time in a single moment, even if he's not having the best game.

He's absolutely the heart and soul of the team most the time. Even first half hour today, he's just been really lacking quality today (albeit better than Silva, Leao and Ronaldo)

Did people expect Portugal to pull up trees in this tournament? Martinez is a fecking awful manager.

It won't happen but if we subbed Ronaldo we would instantly get better
Now you are looking at a defeat. Portugal will keep looking for Ronaldo til the end. Bit sad with the talent in your squad

The way the ball kept curling is quite something.

Banger after banger this Euros.

I had no hope for today.... instead I got the two goals of the tournament that are going to be tough to top.

Imagine being an experience, professional football manager and thinking the answer to that goal was to take Dalot off and leave Mendes on?

Now we'll see if Portugal are serious at these Euros.

The biggest obstacle is Martinez and his convoluted algebra formations.