Day 2: Wales vs Switzerland | Denmark vs Finland | Belgium vs Russia

Must be a historic day for Finland. First match in their history in Euro, first goal and first win.

How far has Kasper Dolberg's star fallen? He was starting at Ajax and being called the next Zlatan not too long ago and now he can't even get a kick with the team down 1-0 and two strikers on the pitch.

I haven't watched too much of him in France but he had already stagnated beyond belief at Ajax. He's still very young though.

Yep. Our biggest issue. Really hoping Skov Olsen develops - would be our first proper wide player in years.

Pione Sisto looked promising a few years ago but completely gone off the radar after his failed stint in Spain.

Could do worse than play Vestegaard upfront next game although lumping it up to big name isn't really Dane's style compared to their neighbours.

Pione Sisto looked promising a few years ago but completely gone off the radar after his failed stint in Spain.

Could do worse than play Vestegaard upfront next game although lumping it up to big name isn't really Dane's style compared to their neighbours.

Yeah, Sisto is infuriating. Seems to have decent speed and technical ability, but makes all the wrong decisions. Should play for United.

Finland took their one and only chance they had all game and well played to them.

The Danish players understandably just didn’t look in the right frame of mind at all after seeing what happened to their teammate. I personally couldn’t go back out there and play a football game if that happened to one of my friends. They played at a testimonial pace but I can understand why and we all know they are a much better football team than that.

How could he not be active? He made the run for that pass, that run is what caused the defender to attempt a clearance, if no-one was behind him he’d have let it go through to the keeper.

The rules don't look at it that way. Active/passive is a question of proximity and moving towards the ball and/or directly interfering with play (e.g. blocking a defender or the GKs vision). Refs aren't supposed to guess why defenders behave the way they do and in any case the cross came right at the defender, it was almost impossible not to play it in some way.

I saw Denmark as a dark horse to win everything. We are finished now. They cannot rise after this

Hard to scout them under the circumstances but without Erikson they don't seem to have much creativity.

The fact they resorted to long balls and a centre half up front fairly early on surprised me.

I'm not sure. The next game will decide that. It will either bond them like no other team in the competition or knock them out.

Seems over to me.

I don't see them beating Belgium without Eriksen, and I'm not even sure they will beat Russia without Eriksen.

They really needed to win against Finland to secure the qualification, now seems like they are getting eliminated.

Very unlucky with what happened today.