Day 18: Germany vs. Algeria

red_7

Shocking Performance full of misplaced passes and mistakes. Not even England played that bad.

Löw's line up is silly again with 4 central defender and no pace on the wings as he plays 2 CAM there.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It is quite an accomplishment, yes. Something to remember here. 7 out of 11 players here come from the same club.
Low isn't good enough, Moyes succeed this achievement with 11 players out of 11 from the same team

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
Weather looks good so no excuse for the Germans. Shift Lahm back to RB and bring on Khedira for Mustafi in the second half.

SergioRamos4

Supports
Real Madrid
If Algeria win this and face France , trust me there will be a Civil War in France , with plenty of dead.

Inspire

Supports
Bayern Munich
Germany have more than enough in midfield to play Lahm at RB, Low is being too stubborn and it'll cost his team against better opposition. Neuer's gonna get caught short sooner or later
Bayern played Lahm in midfield - so Löw has to do the same - no own ideas.

I hate Höwedes as player. Completly useless.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Is that real? I came in late so I've old seen about ten minutes.

If it is real: wow.
It's real and the only reason we're not down yet. Neuer was the best CB of the first half, better than all the other 6.

Lyricist

Think it is. Almost cost him at one point though.
Almost every single time he came out it was a 50/50 situation and theoretically he should've failed once or twice already at least! He's been saving Löw's ass big time. Löw needs to go back home to Freiburg right now!

steve9

Algeria is playing that very well. And without fullbacks, that will be a terrible second half for Germany. Because of the lack of pressure on the flanks our midfield is playing way to high, and then we are open for breaks by Algeria. Against such a deep standing opponent it's just stupid to have no real fullbacks. Loew, the idiot rules again.

Lyricist

Why can't they play Lahm at right back instead of that other caricature imitating as a German player? It's not like they don't have any midfielders
because Löw

- 4 Center Backs who are all slow bar Boateng (who still has horrible acceleration)
- 2 AMs on the wings who are not fast enough and are no real wingers
- no striker
- good players in cm but in that combination the most static cm formation in the world
- pushing up so high with this horribly slow defence is suicide
- Lahm still not back to RB