Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed to see Brazil win, but saying that, I look forward to seeing them come up against one of the top European teams, they will get destroyed.

fecking brazil, just barely edged it. really wanted to see the fans brought back down to earth haha

Wow, what a game. I am happy Brazil are through but if Chile had won I wouldnt have been unhappy. Chile have been superb this WC.

Chile miss again, someone should have taught them how to take penalties.

Brazil survive to fight another round. Though they may struggle in the next round due to the extra time

Oh my. So close.

:eek: Wow what an end. Brazil probably shaded the game and it'll be an amazing night in Rio this evening.

Unlucky Chile. You were fantastic.

Can I just say again how much I admire Neymar's courage and ability to deal with pressure? The kid could barely walk by the end of the game! Well done Mr Neymar!

That penalty by Aranguiz should've been the one to win this. Coolest strike ever.

I think God played a part in that, fine margins between winning and losing

Congrats to Brazil, big balls to achieve that

That'll be a hard loss to take for chile. They hit the bar at the end of extra time. Their last penalty hit the post.

Feel for Chile. They really won me over as a fan favourite.

Well that's chile gone. Time for Woodward to get Vidal and Sanchez signed :drool:

Can I just say again how much I admire Neymar's courage and ability to deal with pressure? The kid could barely walk by the end of the game! Well done Mr Neymar!

Agree. I don't like the guy, but I have massive respect for him for taking responsibility and delivering.

Status
Not open for further replies.