Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Keown is retarded. He's so pro Brazil too it's unreal.

Yeah it's ridiculous how biased he is. It seemed that way right from the get go but as the match has gone on he's done nothing but whinge about poor, poor Brazil.

That clearly hit his shoulder at worst. So much for the cries of conspiracies.

Please someone get Martin Keown off my tele. He's blind. Definitely harsh to book him for it but it so clearly comes off his upper arm.

Wish Keown would feck off. Was glad this was on the BBC for a while until he started talking...

People always underrate referees from their leagues due to their perceived bias. I have yet to see a Portuguese referee at an international game and people on Portuguese forums not questioning "how the hell is possible!!"

Just saw it from a different angle and it looked like a handball to me.

Clear handball. He used his upperarm to keep the ball in place. It was also a lucky/unintended finish with his knee.

Don't think either of these teams will be troubling the engraver.

Honestly I wasn't sure it was a foul at all but would have liked to see a replay as I was only half paying attention.

Yea I don't think it was much of a foul but he did it cynically because he wanted to stop play 'cos a Brazilian was down at the time.

I think most officials would choke at that moment, making a decision against the World Cup hosts like that.

Brazil have had their fair share of shit decisions going their way this World Cup. Correct call or not, I say Webb deserves some praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.