Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil is successfully using Van Gaal's tactics against Chile. They are creating feckall and are vulnerable on the counter

Don't know how anyone could want Brazil to win this. Their team is competing with Uruguay for most unlikeable in the competition. Also there just seems to be something about their attitude this time round that irks me, can't really put my finger on it but I imagine seeing them get turfed out would be highly enjoyable.

Neymar is head and shoulders above the rest of his nation not just in terms of pace, but also technical ability, movement, and finishing. I don't think he is overrated at all, and I'm glad there's someone new to break the Ronaldo/Messi conundrum. I also feel he is the level that our own Januzaj should be looking to aspire to, minus the theatricals of course.

Look's like it might be a game to far for Chile at the moment, struggling on the ball, and Brazil have just got through a few times through raw pace. It's a good thing for Chile Neymar's got through on his left foot both times and ended up messing it up.

Was Neymar always that fast? Or is the Chilean defense just that slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.