Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

I find it funny how everyone on here was saying Bellingham should win the Ballon d'Or before the tournament, and now I'm seeing people say he shouldn't even be starting for England now that've actually watched him properly a few times :lol:

Big Gaz has got his iPad out. He's going to win this with superior tic tacs!

Serbia are truly awful.

They just don't want to play. Can't wait to see them out of the tournament.

Kane being a selfish cnut shocker. If only he squared it to Sterling.

This.

And come somebody slap Kane and tell him “You’re the captain. Lead the line. Quit hanging out next to our deepest midfielders and trust your teammates.”
This is what he's done for a while now though. If he doesn't have runners around him or the team can't dominate in the final third he's not offering you much. Hence why I said it's a good idea to start Watkins to switch the dynamics of the team.

I find it funny how everyone on here was saying Bellingham should win the Ballon d'Or before the tournament, and now I'm seeing people say he shouldn't even be starting for England now that've actually watched him properly a few times :lol:
Can't see him lasting for years at RM. He's really nothing special.

It’s not a tactic though. It’s fear.
It is in the England NT DNA. No matter how good the players with the ball and possession with their own clubs, they won't know how to pass the ball and can't create passing lane for their team mate once they put England shirt on.

They are playing better.

Foden is sticking further wide off the ball, which means we have more space to operate, and rice is getting forward more too.

But there are huge gaps behind our midfield, and we only got behind their defence once this game, the offside goal. Better yes. Still poor though.

The entire Danish team are kings of side and back ways passes. I don’t think anyone but Hojbjerg has even played a ball forward.

Mike Bassett is a great piece of timeless satire. That part where you see the journo playing solitaire on his laptop with depressing slow music to England playing Egypt sums up this performance :lol:

We’ve been miles better than previous games which only shows how utter garbage we’ve been.

You wouldnt think this is a must win game for Serbia watching this half. They are dire, only reason England are safe from elimination
Serbia’s play shows why having the best third placed qualify was a bad idea. You can come to the last game with 1 point and grind out a result.
Might have to introduce bonus points for goals scored in this tournament.