Day 10: Germany vs. Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klose is just such a beast for Germany. Bet he ends up beating the record by the end of the tournament. Strange considering he was never really top class at club level.

Reactions: Randall Flagg
3 dummies before that free kick! I've not seen that many since I last watched our defence.

That's ridiculous. He's one of those players I'd never say no to.

Yep 30 years old or not, the few years we'd get out of him would be more than worth the money needed to get him IMO

He's one of the few midfielders of his type in the world and would fix our midfield issues exponentially.

Jordan Ayew should've passed it to Gyan. If Germany goes on to win this, he would've learned a big lesson.

african teams always end up breaking my heart at world cups. they bring us up only to smash us back down

That's ridiculous. He's one of those players I'd never say no to.
Exactly. I don't know who those experts are. I thought the Caf in general was in love with the prospect. He's a few levels in class upgrade on Carrick IMV (though they would probably work well together when we don't need pace).

What accumulator you got running?
France - Switzherland
Argentina -Iran
Germany - Ghana
Bosnia - Nigeria
Belgium - Russia
Spain - Australia
Brazil - Cameroon
Colombia - Japan

I think I might be missing something.

Exactly. I don't know who those experts are. I thought the Caf in general was in love with the prospect. He's a few levels in class upgrade on Carrick IMV (though they would probably work well together when we don't need pace).
People were saying he's too old :rolleyes:

Guardiola must have some nerve at that club if he can be allowed to get rid of Schweinsteiger.

I'd never allow if it if was on their board.

This is officialy the best world cup I have ever seen.Almost every game is a contest with lots of goals and loads of surprises.Impossible to call a winner yet, France are the only team who have been wholly convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.