David Squires In The Guardian

“The Van Dijks have got to go to world book day and get something” :lol:

Squiresday went by unnoticed!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...hype-and-conspiracy-theories?CMP=share_btn_tw

So which caffite is David Squires? Coincidence?! I guess not!! :lol:
Found him!
I'd want him at Chelsea purely to see the return of Cnuty Chelsea. Cnuty Chelsea were entertaining and are badly needed in this current era where Pep and Klopp sip tea with one another and "argue" over who gets to call the other one brilliant this week.
The cartoon just draws itself when you have the text.

..glories past at the Theatre of Grown Adults Holding Cardboard Signs Begging For Diogo Dalot's Top.

:)

Am I the only person who isn't sure which direction I'm supposed to read these in?

Am I the only person who isn't sure which direction I'm supposed to read these in?
It's not a trivial question. The answer is horizontally, i.e. upper left, upper right, middle left, middle right...
In this particular one it doesn't seem to matter though.

Great stuff... and even with all that excellent commentary on how ridiculous we are... "Aaron Ramsdale reacting to things he had nothing to do with" got the biggest laugh from me :lol:

“Make Roy Keane feel bad about kicking my previous model” :lol:

No one can consistently make laugh out loud like Squires. Legend. That Outkast homage there...

Human lightning rod might be the best name I’ve ever heard given to our managers :lol:

Haha I’d forgotten about the Human rights protest from Haaland with Norway, guess he’s more similar to Pep than we thought in his ability to sacrifice his beliefs for mullah.

The courtroom paintings :lol: