Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Fighter

I wouldn’t say he’s shit but he’s certainly a downgrade on Mane. Be interesting to see how he fits in because I don’t see him linking up with Salah anything like Firmino did. It’s a conundrum of who do you supply…Salah or Nunez.

Strange one because not only is the jury out on his ability but his style really doesn’t seem to suit Liverpool either they’ll lose the dynamic of a Mane, Salah and Dias attacking line.

I think if Liverpool should have gone for Rafinha in place of Mane.

Has Andy Carroll been mentioned yet?

I thought we had missed a trick by not signing him back in the day :smirk:

To be fair though, I reckon he would have done really well under Fergie and with Rooney.

It’s also one season of form from him.
Klopp's got his work cut out to make him look like a 100m player. Did nothing to suggest it in the 30 mins he played. A missed sitter and misplaced passes.

Looks rapid. TAA was constantly looking for him, so i can see Salah's numbers suffering

Can't read anything from a 30 min cameo.

He should have scored though.

I really don't rate him either, although with my track record he'll probably turn out better than Gerd Muller.
No he won't he lacks technique, his finishing even in his highlights wasn't impressive. I'm glad for once we weren't the ones stupid enough to spend such an amount on an utter donkey.

There’s a lot of rawness to his game. He’s either going to be a pinball magician who somehow scores when he doesn’t seem like he’s ever in full of control of the ball or his limbs in a Jota style, or he’ll flounder. He did look very quick, though.

A bit of an overreaction here but he's certainly an interesting challenge for Klopp.

There’s a lot of rawness to his game. He’s either going to be a pinball magician who somehow scores when he doesn’t seem like he’s ever in full of control of the ball or his limbs in a Jota style, or he’ll flounder. He did look very quick, though.
Quicker than Dan James ?

People need to be wary of making judgements too soon, some of these posts could look silly in a years time for example.

A bit of an overreaction here but he's certainly an interesting challenge for Klopp.
To be fair I'm sure most are just trying to wind up the resident Liverpool fans moreso than actually thinking he's shite.

Willing, energetic but I think quite poor technically. In a high volume Liverpool will get plenty chances to score.

Was a wreck .
Would love it if he's a big flop for them, could potentially derail their season.