5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Jones fit he should be in there not Blind.

Nice side step, again I'll repeat the question for the 4th time, how is this a compliment?
Again, while explaining the nature of how an argument can have nuances, is expressed in relation to interaction with others and stretch across several posts sounds really fun... I'd rather just let the live action demonstration do the talking.

Again, while explaining the nature of how an argument can have nuances, is expressed in relation to interaction with others and stretch across several posts sounds really fun... I'd rather just let the live action demonstration do the talking.
So really despite me asking on 4 separate occasions, you've been unable to give a reasonable response to a very, very simple question whilst simultaneously convincing yourself anyone who disagrees with you in this thread is unable to admit any flaw in Blinds game, which really isn't the case. Ive even stated myself you've made some good points, these echoing what I've said previously. For some reason you feel today's performance by Blind vindicates your unfounded and frankly made up attack on Blinds performance against Benteke, it would save you a lot of time and effort just to admit you're wrong.

So really despite me asking on 4 separate occasions, you've been unable to give a reasonable response to a very, very simple question whilst simultaneously convincing yourself anyone who disagrees with you in this thread is unable to admit any flaw in Blinds game, which really isn't the case. Ive even stated myself you've made some good points, these echoing what I've said previously. For some reason you feel today's performance by Blind vindicates your unfounded and frankly made up attack on Blinds performance against Benteke, it would save you a lot of time and effort just to admit you're wrong.

So dreadfully determined to fabricate some kind of point. You think he didn't struggle vs Benteke for a while, I did, I think at some point you're going to have to accept that.

So dreadfully determined to fabricate some kind of point. You think he didn't struggle vs Benteke for a while, I did, I think at some point you're going to have to accept that.
Haha there we be, so despite several people painfully pointing out otherwise, you're still determined to claim something happened that didn't. Not finished there, you've tried to structure an argument about myself and others not accepting any criticism of the player, despite at no point have I or the majority of others ever statement anything like this. You've even tried to convince others they were jumping on you for 'complimenting Blind' after that rampant post I've quoted a few times, again please to me how that is a compliment?

Haha there we be, so despite several people painfully pointing out otherwise, you're still determined to claim something happened that didn't. Not finished there, you've tried to structure an argument about myself and others not accepting any criticism of the player, despite at no point have I or the majority of others ever statement anything like this. You've even tried to convince others they were jumping on you for 'complimenting Blind' after that rampant post I've quoted a few times, again please to me how that is a compliment?

Obviously a description of Blinds flaws aren't a compliment, that comment was an elaboration when challenged on what was a compliment. This is what I mean about your failure to read, there is simply no excuse for you failing to comprehend that.

And your only material objection out of several listed is one performance, you can see why I'm not taking you seriously when I've just been shown to be correct again in sadly emphatic fashion.

Obviously a description of Blinds flaws aren't a compliment, that comment was an elaboration when challenged on what was a compliment. This is what I mean about your failure to read, there is simply no excuse for you failing to comprehend that.

And your only material objection out of several listed is one performance, you can see why I'm not taking you seriously when I've just been shown to be correct again in sadly emphatic fashion.
Show to be correct again, fecking hell :lol: get this idea that nobody can take criticism of Blind our of your head, you've boldly stated that everyone can't read because they are getting upset about a compliment, I've shown you irrefutable evidence of the nonsense you've continue to spout and you're still trying to deny it.

Here's the problem with people like you, you're that desperate to make a point (a point that I've said before is valid) that you'll spout mindless, unfounded crap and attack a player at every possible opportunity that what you do have to say is drowned out in your bizarre rants.

He's a decent midfielder and he should be played there. If we need a quality CB than we should buy one

Show to be correct again, fecking hell :lol: get this idea that nobody can take criticism of Blind our of your head, you've boldly stated that everyone can't read because they are getting upset about a compliment, I've shown you irrefutable evidence of the nonsense you've continue to spout and you're still trying to deny it.

Here's the problem with people like you, you're that desperate to make a point (a point that I've said before is valid) that you'll spout mindless, unfounded crap and attack a player at every possible opportunity that what you do have to say is drowned out in your bizarre rants.

You might have had a point if any of your version of events was true, alas reality gets in the way. It's not like the very first reply to my very first post which was positively gushing given the current circumstances was someone taking gumption to the idea that he's not a natural defender. A sentiment I hope we can put beyond doubt now. Every post I've made since then has been in the context of that initial post, something you disregard.

But please, keep going with whatever madness it is that has overtaken you.

Please no more Blind at centre back.

You might have had a point if any of your version of events was true, alas reality gets in the way. It's not like the very first reply to my very first post which was positively gushing given the current circumstances was someone taking gumption to the idea that he's not a natural defender. A sentiment I hope we can put beyond doubt now.

But please, keep going with whatever madness it is that has overtaken you.
I'm suprised and a little disappointed. Although your reply had your usual casual insults you didn't state I couldn't read, that's unlike you. Still keep creating your own narrative and proving yourself correct to a point nobody actually argued with, whilst ignoring the original points made in this conversation made by myself and countless others. Throughout this you still haven't grasped the notion I've steadfastly stated he needs protection to play well, I think this is what your ramblings of what a 'natural defender' is, such blissful ignorance.

Should never start away from home at cb again unless no other option, awful in the first half and there is too much reliance on smalling to defend for him.

I'm suprised and a little disappointed. Although your reply had your usual casual insults you didn't state I couldn't read, that's unlike you. Still keep creating your own narrative and proving yourself correct to a point nobody actually argued with, whilst ignoring the original points made in this conversation made by myself and countless others, such blissful ignorance.

Sorry, it was implied.

We really should move him to LB and bring back Jones as a CB partner for Smalling. The Blind at CB experiment works great against weaker sides, but he's not cut out for this against top sides.

He's a decent midfielder and he should be played there. If we need a quality CB than we should buy one
he's as good midfielder as cb and as lb, he's decent against weaker sides and he struggles against top sides... all in all he's valuable squad player but in ideal world he's not starter at any position in tough games..

Lately, he has become worse and not doing too well defending wise. It might be good to play another CB and him at LB to solve the Shaw issue

he's as good midfielder as cb and as lb, he's decent against weaker sides and he struggles against top sides... all in all he's valuable squad player but in ideal world he's not starter at any position in tough games..

I beg to differ. I think he would do well if partnered with Bastian or Schneiderlin in a 3 men midfield who also have a quality playmaker in it (Mata or Herrera). He's certainly a better option to Carrick (too old), Fellaini (too shit) and Rooney.

I think arguing with your imagination has run its course

Oh that's good news, hopefully you'll stop talking nonsense now and lose your obsession with 'my imagination'.

Go on, have your best shot at the last word. I think I'll let todays game be mine.

Oh that's good news, hopefully you'll stop talking nonsense now and lose your obsession with 'my imagination'.

Go on, have your best shot at the last word. I think I'll let todays game be mine.
That last sentence says it all, you're arguing against a point I never made and you'll continue to do so no matter what I or anyone else say.Blissful ignorance indeed!

He was all at sea today, we knew he'd struggle against pace but he lost his usual calmness as well. He's not a CB for all seasons, he's great when we face teams that camp in their own half and his ability to bring the ball out allows the CM's to push high up, but there are games where he's simply not suited to the opposition.

I think it's horses for courses, he's already got 3 assists from CB which is one less than Memphis and three more than Rooney. He's the right choice for games at Old Trafford and away to teams who sit deep for me. Van Gaal was right to be chasing Ramos in the summer, even though Smalling's improved when the pressure is really on there's nobody in the defence to calm the team down.

Not sure its fair to put much blame on him today, Arsenal walked through our midfield and flanks and he and Smalling were left exposed. Even if that was Vidic today instead of Blind I'm not sure the result would have been much different.

The problems were down the flank. Smalling and Blind were left horribly exposed with the acres of space the attackers had against them
Maldini and Beckenbeur as a partnership couldn't have stopped that

Great as a ball playing defender in games we control, and have the bulk of possession.

But as most of us feared, up against a team that attacks us, in games we don't control, his weaknesses gets brutally exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.