Cucurella at Chelsea

He had a great tournament but I think that's by his own standards rather than just generally being great.

Saka had the beating of him tonight and I've no idea what he was playing at for the Palmer goal.

Great assist more than made up for all that though.
Palmer wasn’t playing on the wing. He was essentially playing as an attacking 8 like KDB in that game (which, before he came to us is who I always thought he’d take over for). One of the mids should have had him.

Cucu was still marking Saka, who tried several things to get by him, and like most of the game couldn’t. Saka had to resort to sending a bad ball back towards Bellingham. Jude had to stretch with two players marking his back just to tap it backwards for a layoff.

I spent all game praying for Saka to burn him… I just dont remember it happening really.

This guy and his chant is so annoying. Who does he think he is? He's not even good at all. Hasn't even had 1 season in a top 4 PL team yet. Conference league level.

This guy and his chant is so annoying. Who does he think he is? He's not even good at all. Hasn't even had 1 season in a top 4 PL team yet. Conference league level.

He’s not allowed to sing a song because he’s not a good player? :lol:

“Cucu cucu-rella, he eats paella, Cucu cucu-rella he drinks Estrella, Haaland you’d better tremble because Cucurella is coming!”

:lol:

Don't understand how a left side of him, Lavia and Nkunku is supposed to work. Suppose we will see.

Made 2 tackles in the first half, but his success rate is 50% with 2 times he was skinned by Savinho. Will need to do better in the 2nd half else thats the route to City's 2nd