Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ticks every perfect transfer box I can think of

Happened out of the blue
Returning hero
Global superstar
Seemingly fcked over a rival PL club to do it

Any news on the shirt number? Can it be changed during the season?

This is one the greatest days I’ve experienced as a United fan as you can probably guess! Can’t believe it

I'm honestly lost for words what a fecking day.

Cannot wait to see him at OT

Christ, I've just finished work and only just seen this. :D:D:D

How did this all unfold. Apparently he was only hours away from being a City player this morning.

The King Has Returned :devil::devil::devil:

Really not sure how to feel about it.

I really hope he is going to elevate our game, but I think there’s a 75% chance that it is going to end badly.

I hated his sulking and petulance towards team mates when he was amazing, and I am going to hate it even more if we are not getting the good stuff.

I'm in tears. And I am not even a Ronaldo fan and I rate Messi over him. Football won today. Thank you God.

Can't believe that upstart from across thought they him. The nerve of those pricks.

I really hope he is going to elevate our game, but I think there’s a 75% chance that it is going to end badly.

I hated his sulking and petulance towards team mates when he was amazing, and I am going to hate it even more if we are not getting the good stuff.

Couldn't agree more. Already said Sanchez all over.

Time will tell. Hopefully I am wrong.

Did you watch the long chat with Nev on youtube? Roy said he got his body fat down to 4% when he was in peak condition. Him and Ronnie are cut from the same cloth when it comes to dedication.

Yes. He was uber fit. I think Keane knows how great he(Roy) was but likes to keep his feet on the ground. Sometimes shows loads of self awareness, whereas other times.... But yeah definitely cut from the same cloth, Keane had always taken his work very seriously. Great player possibly Fergie's best signing.

He did what was right and joined us .
He would have tarnished his footballing/gentleman reputation for ever.

Unbelievable, one of the best to ever do it and he’s home, where he made his name on the world stage. Can’t wait to see him in red again, what a player to have around our young team. Camoooon

Mate you have to learn to read the room. Debate is for later, today is for ridiculous celebration

Its not allowed though is it
They changed the rules for Messi in France to get number 30 (only keepers can wear it), I reckon they might change the rules for Ronaldo in England too?

I’m parking any thoughts about what this means from a footballing perspective for as long as possible. Give it a go. Just bathe in the warm and fuzzy feeling. This is about as romantic as football gets. Switch off your cortex and use the reptile brain only. He’s coming home :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.