Conor McGregor thread.

Just seen this.... "He has 75 movies made, I have 75 bar fights made, and that's it" :lol: trying to sound normal while looking and sounding like a complete lunatic. Tbf, it is a brilliant insight how coke after giving you cockiness, sharm, good feeling, turns you eventually into zombie.*

I mean, feck him.

*got the info and insight from friend

I think that's more likely caused by meth

could be severe coke withdrawal though

I think that's more likely caused by meth

could be severe coke withdrawal though

Yeah, it is a bit strange but personally know a guy who barely could speak when he was on it (after years and years of that shit). He reminded me a bit of him.

But doesn't look at first sight like he is on coke (or coke related) because the movement is strange af.

Last edited:
But 100% guaranteed that coke causes the issues which in the first place it's good about ironically. You go paranoid, strange talking, trying to look normal because "people might notice". In the whole process looking fully fecked up and not normal.

So, it is definitely and at least partly caused from it.

It's a shame in a way because at his peak, he was very talented and Ireland loves nothing more than getting behind a successful sportsperson. If he had shown some humility and decency, he'd be a working class guy done well and would have a lot of fans here.

But humility and decency doesn't get you big paydays and mainstream attention in combat sports generally so he leaned into being a complete cnut, or maybe it's his natural state.

Now he's just a drug riddled hardman.

It's a shame in a way because at his peak, he was very talented and Ireland loves nothing more than getting behind a successful sportsperson. If he had shown some humility and decency, he'd be a working class guy done well and would have a lot of fans here.

Yep

He's like any mental scag head you'd met in Dublin and try your best to get the feck away from him as fast as possible.

He is out of his mind for years and years. Was always into coke but it errupted after Floyd and picking that crazy money.

Don't like him (although he was funny as feck at his peak), but yeah this is sad to see all together. Although, definitely one of those morons you want to avoid in the night out. Not sure what Kavanagh is doing also "His technique is as sharp as ever.” Take him to do rehab.
:lol: