Commentary legend: Michael Owen

He is to commentary what Fellaini is to football. By that I mean he's fecking rubbish.

He's saying Rooney is still a world class option to have. :lol:

Both from Liverpool, played together for England and at United... he is never going to say anything negative about Rooney. He is paid for talking so he has to come up with absolute BS like Rooney still being world class :lol:

Still banging on about Rooney. "Ibra only scores because he plays" :lol:

The English media just can't help themselves when it comes to 'Wazza'

If helicopters have taught us anything, it is 'Do not employ Michael Owen'.

Holy feck, has his weight gain been a progressive thing or has he gained it within the last fortnight?!

I do my best to avoid BT Sport punditry/build up/post match, caught a glimpse of him there and was surprised.

Some how it all went wrong.

He was our next big thing..the light at the end of the tunnel (think he scored on he debut) then that goal against Argentina and that stunner against Arsenal in the final.

Then the boy changed..no Problems from me for leaving us for Madrid but he became a walking magazine...at one point he had his own magazine too pimp himself.

Alas.....for all the potential the man is now a cockwomble of the highest order who needs too vanish from public life because I'd rarther change adult nappies at the local incontenant club without having access too hand washing facility's and then have Beatles use my ears as a place too mate than listen too a single word this complete knob head of a man says.

The worst commentators are paradoxically the best. Who wants smooth talking fair-minded rational assessment? I want to hear stupidity and faux-pas's.
See, that's what Michael would have done.

Most commentators will have a foot in mouth moment or a moment they wish they could have all over again for one reason or another. Michael has many.

“That was a great save, but if he was an outfield player it would have been a handball”

Just watching him on BT Sport at the moment, when he tries to explain the goals it’s hilarious :lol: Nolan sitting next to him smirking every time he speaks.

Anyone catch his half time gem of ‘if De Ligt was off side on Rashford’s goal, it would have been disallowed for obstruction of keepers view’. Guy doesn’t seem to be able to enjoy a United win at all.