Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

I think I have to reserve you a spot in my next hands-off thing, whatever it is (probably another EU4 one). Not just because my club has done so well here, but mostly just that yeah.
500k gold added to my country would be nice.

cRijrgq.png

Thanks @Cheimoon, real cool.

2014-15 is underway,

16 of the 20 PL clubs are now caf teams
10 teams in league 1
10 teams in league 2
4 teams in league 3
3 teams in the conference

Total of 43 caf teams. If anyone wants to join just let me know.

@PSV @17 Van der Gouw @KirkDuyt let me know if you're still following this, otherwise you will be removed at the end of this season.

Looks like me and @LARulz might be getting investigated for that Emil Debski transfer business.

2014-15 Summer Competitions

Community Shield

@nimic starts the season with another trophy, beating @OptimisedRed 2-0

qY9s4yF.png

mhN95Nn.png

boAxeSr.png

UEFA Super Cup

pGOheDB.png

Intertoto Cup

@Samid representing the caf in the classic intertoto cup, the winners qualify to the UEFA Cup.

Round 3

Nothing to write home about, @Samid only qualified because of away goals.

yxH8DWd.png

zE5bhl8.png

Semi Final

I'm sure in what were 180 exciting minutes of football, @Samid won and are in the final.

f1h4sUP.png

ROaWiYd.png

Final

@Samid are the new Intertoto Cup winners! Eat your heart out @nimic

With this win they qualify to play in the UEFA Cup

SoePdbb.png

KvZxwcC.png

I don't know who Scott McDonald is but with that name he's never going to be top class. I bet he's basically Mr. Generic Journeyman.

What a signing.

I don't know who Scott McDonald is but with that name he's never going to be top class. I bet he's basically Mr. Generic Journeyman.

What a signing.
Amazing forward, just look at these numbers

BpDY5Rk.png

I’ve been here before!!!

Can see me breaking the record for lowest points total. Can I even field a full XI now?
4 years without new players. How you're in the PL god only knows.

You have 19 players, 8 are u20.

Offers a good explanation as to why we haven't been doing too well yet. Who did we buy to replace this one?
No new strikers, you have 7 already, this one from your academy is getting more play time now.

lGpfqEt.png