Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Premier League 2010-11

Leeds are the new PL champions but we have 2 caf teams qualify for the CL, @Hephaestus and @nimic!

@nimic as actually leader halfway through the season, but they had a terrible ending, winning only 2 of the last 8 matches.

@OptimisedRed got really close, winning 9 of the last 11 matches, but it wasn't enough.

iObzi1J.png

Quiet seasons for @Bilbo @sebsheep @Cheimoon and @Samid. Never in danger, never close to european spots.

@The Cat had a season to forget, only 4 wins and they were never above 18th spot.

wTrE1rC.png

0NgtPpA.png

ZZfnIdM.png

OIWfyeu.png

Pel7tCK.png
Excellent season then, just 7 points off the title in just our 2nd PL season and a cup semi-final to recreate the playoff heartbreak. Amazing how far this team has come without spending a penny on players, what happens when you trust in homegrown talent like Titus Bramble and Leon Knight.

Think we're becoming the Everton of the save. Staying in the prem but remaining average.

Fell in the semi finals of the cup and the playoffs. So close and yet so far. Not time to send the boys around to @maniak ’s house demanding £2nd yet :lol:

Just out of curiosity; what’s the general bank balances of our clubs now?

Another FA Cup :drool: . I'll take that, but really want to get in to Europe. Come on Optimised!

I'll take a quiet season in the PL. I'm gonna say it's an excellent platform to build on for next season, just so it's true if I do better and hilarious if my board instead sell everyone and I get relegated again. Win-win!

I guess I just shouldn't have another anonymous season now. Hm.

Hey, Berbatov knocked us out! That's nice. The stylish bastard.

Aren't spending I guess you meant!

Is there any way to force that unto an AI game? Guess not?
Yep, meant to say aren't.

Sadly no. I've noticed some managers are less likely to spend, so the only thing I can do is manually sack them and hope for the best.

Season 2010-11

Club World Cup
- not played
Intercontinental Cup - Boca Juniors
Champions League - Dortmund
UEFA Cup - Lazio
European Super Cup - Roma
Premier League - Leeds United
FA Cup - @OptimisedRed
League Cup - Wolves
Community Shield - Manchester United
League 1 - Wolves
League 2 - @altodevil
League 3 - @Big Andy
Conference - @Herman Toothrot
EFL Cup - Ipswich
FA Trophy - @Maluco

Ballon D'or

SRTDmHc.png

UEFA Player of the Year

SRTDmHc.png

FA Player of the Year @Bilbo

rNzQocc.png

FA Young Player of the Year

27ZyzrM.png

FA Manager of the Year

YUwz7Dc.png

Summer Transfers

The market is slowing down when it comes to high value transfers, I think we've finally reached the point where everyone is so loaded and players so well distributed, the AI simply can't get many transfers done.

HcnZXG0.png

Q7rsLVs.png

lRtR6yr.png

nDkTYs6.png

Seems like the Italian teams do as they please. I guess around that time they were still one of the best leagues.

Summer Transfers

The market is slowing down when it comes to high value transfers, I think we've finally reached the point where everyone is so loaded and players so well distributed, the AI simply can't get many transfers done.

HcnZXG0.png

Q7rsLVs.png

lRtR6yr.png

nDkTYs6.png
I see a few outgoings but no incomings. Not a good sign for the return to D2.

Seems like the Italian teams do as they please. I guess around that time they were still one of the best leagues.

In the last 10 seasons, they won 8 CLs, 6 UEFA Cups, 7 Super Cups, 5 intercontinental cups and all 4 world cups.

Fls5j8r.png

You got 7 players, but with low fees.

@maniak would you mind looking at my incomings and outgoings, please if you get a minute?

I can see a couple of decent ‘incoming’ fees but after the last couple of seasons, my club appear to be intent on trying to go back to where they came from

@maniak would you mind looking at my incomings and outgoings, please if you get a minute?

I can see a couple of decent ‘incoming’ fees but after the last couple of seasons, my club appear to be intent on trying to go back to where they came from
Sorry mate, you bought no one... but if it makes you feel any better, your stadium now has under-soil heating and 35k seats.

0Yn8X4c.png

Summer Transfers

HcnZXG0.png

Q7rsLVs.png

lRtR6yr.png

nDkTYs6.png
I still got a couple over the line though! Guess that means by season was going really poorly... :nervous:

Summer Transfers

HcnZXG0.png

Q7rsLVs.png

lRtR6yr.png

nDkTYs6.png

So my only transfer activity of note was to sell Morten Gamst Pederson to Stoke for 13m in Jan and buy him back for 10.5m in July? Absolute genius. Add that 2.5m to the pile

I always lost interest in these when the regens outnumbered the known players