Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

It's all over, the results will be coming next. 8 caf teams promoted, 4 caf teams relegated...

VkcuWs1.jpg

Surely that makes me the richest club. Mugs the rest of you, thinking trophies get you anything. I've got a golden toilet and you've barely got enough pots to piss in!!
One of these days I'll have to make a list of the richest clubs.

FA Trophy 2010-11

2nd Round

@Maluco @spontaneus1 @KirkDuyt @Peter van der Gea @Anustart89 @oneniltothearsenal

Special mention to @Herman Toothrot who somehow managed to be knocked out in the first match, at home, by an amateur team!

cqI60Or.png

zlSX12H.png

3rd Round

IaRSIOU.png

Quarter Finals

Easy one for @oneniltothearsenal

degv2uv.png

@Maluco beat @KirkDuyt away!

T84KnZU.png

2Wy9FNp.png

Semi Finals

Double wins for both @oneniltothearsenal and @Maluco who will face each other in the final.

qb47pml.png

TlkwRMx.png

8bUyLzJ.png

74AYTC4.png

Final

@oneniltothearsenal should've won this based on the game stats, but @Maluco somehow scored twice with two shots on target, including an 89 minute goal by Pablo. @Maluco are the new FA Trophy winners!

Lw5j2e7.png

eaAUffj.png

D6fyuu6.png

Let’s get to the big news. Everyone on tenterhooks waiting to see if I can finally put the Big Andy curse to bed.

EFL Trophy 2010-11

North

1st Round

4RqiXSt.png

2nd Round

jqcdGoU.png

Quarter Finals

Semi Finals

@Herman Toothrot beat Blackburn in penalties

p3O01a8.png

@LARulz knocks out @altodevil

10RPCTt.png

North Final

Very anti-climatic final, @LARulz easily beat @Herman Toothrot and will play the national final.

GoXEnm5.png

TE97PSg.png

South

1st Round

xiHKZyG.png

2nd Round

U4NtQvT.png

Quarter Finals

The caf teams in the south were a distaster, only @Ian Reus made it to the quarter finals but they were knocked out by Ipswich

9HYDbqr.png

Semi Finals

vdiDE0C.png

South Final

jw9EkIr.png

Final

Led by Steven Gerrard, @LARulz slipped against Ipswich in the final.

E8IoCWe.png

8IziaVl.png

s40Jk6a.png

Not one player in the top scorer or team of the season but only lost 6 games and got 111 points, sorcery

That was for the long suffering fans that one. Took the new owners a while to clear out the mercenary deadwood, but finally we can start to look to the future under the manager, whose name I’ve forgotten

Not one player in the top scorer or team of the season but only lost 6 games and got 111 points, sorcery
You basically had 2 teams in the same year. You bought 13 players for 179M and sold 24 players for 124M.

A lot of work, the rest of the season results will be posted during the weekend.

League 2

7th - 24th

@Vidyoyo @Ian Reus and @Siorac had quiet seasons. @youngrell were relegated even after spending 74M in new players...

MacZ2yu.png

SkeG8xG.png

Playoff spots

@PSV missed direct promotion on goal difference, they will have to fight it out in the playoffs with @BenitoSTARR @P-Nut and @paulscholes18

izIJx8a.png

Champion and Stats

@altodevil are the new League 2 Champions! @LARulz are also promoted to League 1.

RY8FJB7.png

FmrcODW.png

VurvziB.png

WdkRUHV.png

fmBPPqC.png

Playoff SF

Very even 1st leg between @PSV and @paulscholes18

pwpDR3o.png

An early red card probably cost @paulscholes18 the match, @PSV are in the playoff final!

BrdiGHo.png

@P-Nut got a home win against @BenitoSTARR

BKdU77v.png

A draw in the 2nd leg was enough to get @P-Nut to the final!

UeCfMSu.png

Playoff Final

@PSV are promoted to League 1!

It was an even match and the promotion was sealed by legendary Luke Chadwick

Awi5C0C.png

YCd9J0Z.png

carD70P.png

Ah, finally!

Kaká completely silenced by Chadwick, if only Sir Alex knew.