Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Looking forward to the new transfer update. Surely we have to splash some ill-gotten cash to survive in D1.

Bit of a meh season for me. At least I am now the longest caf member in the prem.

Could I trouble you for a screenshot of Gareth Barry and the boys?

GTj47hA.png

Q8z1N8m.png

Your best player

9KOaNhv.png

Summer Competitions

Milan won the world cup.

Roma won the european supercup.

Burnley won the community shield.

@Bilbo had to play the CL playoff and they knocked out Odd Grenland from Norway. In the group stage they will play Mallorca, Spartak Moscow and Kobenhavn.

@Stobzilla will play Fenerbahce in the 1st Round of the UEFA cup, they are the current winners.

Summer Competitions

Milan won the world cup.

Roma won the european supercup.

Burnley won the community shield.

@Bilbo had to play the CL playoff and they knocked out Odd Grenland from Norway. In the group stage they will play Mallorca, Spartak Moscow and Kobenhavn.

@Stobzilla will play Fenerbahce in the 1st Round of the UEFA cup, they are the current winners.

I've played, or at least kept the bench warm, at Odd's stadium!

End of an era with Ruud gone, his goal return would have probably reflected real life if he'd stayed longer

Thanks!
Looks a fairly decent squad. I assume that a lot of the names we don't recognise are the regens starting to come through.
A few, but mostly is guys who were u21 when the game started reaching their peak.

These are the most valuable players in the world right now

0QISlwe.png

Most caf teams are mostly buying player off each other at this point.

Still, when we inevitably spend the transfer fee on some amazing players, we'll be going for the UEFA Cup spots for sure.

Edit: Also he's clearly declining, so we got out just in time.
You're closer to relegation than europe...

U76bJap.png

A lot of youth coming through...

MzhIIr2.png
So good to see my board are committed to building through the academy and not just spending millions. Or hundreds of millions.

Looking forward to still somehow losing in the playoffs this season even in a division that doesn't have playoffs.