Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't hyped for the bicycle enthusiast running the show?
CgAGVmPr09-AeBodAAHkY8bEggA910.jpg.webp

The best way to look at it is anything other than the way its been rrun since Fergie has got to be a big strp up...surely?

The best way to look at it is anything other than the way its been rrun since Fergie has got to be a big strp up...surely?
That's how I look at it. Sir Jim wasn't my first choice, but he seems to be mean business and looking fix some of the incompetence in the background, so I'll support him and welcome his cull of useless twats.

The whole ordeal feels like waking up after a night out and finding a 4/10 in your bed. It might not be what you were hoping for but it beats wanking into that crystal sherry glass like every other night.

The whole ordeal feels like waking up after a night out and finding a 4/10 in your bed. It might not be what you were hoping for but it beats wanking into that crystal sherry glass like every other night.

Yeah, no.

Here is me thinking a posh wank was spunking into a johnny. Very classy!

Yeah, I know the fe.... wait, what?

Can’t figure out the mechanics of how a pigeon would even do that. I mean, do you have to do that stupid puffed up feathery pigeon dance first? Every time?! Are you standing or on your back? Are you choking the chicken or flicking the bean? Can pigeons even say choking the chicken or is that considered racist? Wings or claws? :eek: (Or does that depend what you’re in the mood for? :wenger:) How do you know the difference between spunk and pidgey poop? (Because we all know that is involuntary for birds unless they are sat above my fecking car :mad:)

Maybe I’m overthinking this but it’s frankly way more interesting than this strategic review process at the moment! :lol:

And now I’m going to get another warning for posting off topic. Bastard. :D

Reactions: Mr Pigeon
I was convinced it would be last week.
Im just waiting for the breaking news from Jacobs et al.

"Noise indicates there will be no announcement this week, still lots to agree and figure out. Anticipation is announcement will now be mid next week or the week after as to not interfere with the Everton game and the key game vs Galatasary in the Champions League, Glazers also keen to avoid thanksgiving"

Then again when that comes round.

In fact it may not be announced till the checks are passed in relation to directors and owners test.
If even you're starting to lose faith, we're in trouble. :nervous:

Phil saying it’s done.

Well, it's not done, is it? Because shares are still trading. There hasn't even been a filing to change the share structure to allow the ownership of B shares by people not named Glazer. Unless Jimbo is marrying Joel tonight...

Clown show of a process not least helped by crack jobs on social media peddling things they know the square root of nothing about.

So, Sir Jim, Sir Alex and Sir Dave are on a mission to reform United. Anyone else who is a bit worry that the best before stamp may be passed here?

Seriously?? :lol:
What a plonker.
Basically the most important thing to take from the United takeover / Minority investment is just his bad people are At basic Mathematics.?

25% of 113m is 28.25m - Class B
25% of 53m is 13.25m - Class A

Total shares approximately 166m
Sir Jimmy bought 41.5m which is 25%

41.5m at $33 per share equals $1.369 billion plus he’s guaranteed $300 investment which is nearly $1.69 billion which is £1.35 billion.

I used to think they were useless feckers without that sweaty shit stain of a father around, but imagine getting someone to fix your company, and to give you money for the privilege. Genius.

There hasn't even been a filing to change the share structure to allow the ownership of B shares by people not named Glazer. Unless Jimbo is marrying Joel tonight...
Was I the only one invited to that? The ceremony was low-key but very classy and elegant. There were few dry eyes in attendance.

And having been cockblocked from a 10/10 that was otherwise falling all over you.

Adnan should be ashamed of himself for defending that useless prick Murtough.

Yeah exactly. Jimmy B was not my preference of the two options on offer, but there is no possible way that he can be worse than the Glazers. This is an actual businessman who knows how to run a business. I'd say there's plenty to look forward to based on what we're hearing.

And having been cockblocked from a 10/10 that was otherwise falling all over you.
Well, a 10/10 in very dim light, with possibly masses of make-up, but still, potentially. Except your 'friends' are also negging you that it's not a 'proper' hook-up because she's apparently just broken up with someone and is desperate rather than 'really' liking you, despite the fact that most of the girls looking to hook up are, in practice, single after break-ups and by probability, likely not to have been single for long, and the 4/10 is in the same position...

Yeah exactly. Jimmy B was not my preference of the two options on offer, but there is no possible way that he can be worse than the Glazers. This is an actual businessman who knows how to run a business. I'd say there's plenty to look forward to based on what we're hearing.

I admire your confidence but please don't lose sight on the fact he won't be running Utd. The Glazers will.

Status
Not open for further replies.