Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8pm UK time and no big news.

I think we can all agree now that Rio is full of hot air and his "sources" are likely the chuckle brothers.
Big news at 9pm.

What’s more concerning is how the Glazers have made SJ/92 Foundation look incompetent and how the Qatari’s have leaked so much information with as yet still nothing coming true, this must be incredibly embarrassing for them and it’s the second state publication to print a story almost confirming they’ve bought the club only to be found not to be true.

At this rate they might have to put up the £6bn just to avoid the increasing embarrassment?

I don't know why people get so excited about rumours and take them as gospel.

Rio is probably following some twitter hack from China or North Korea, pretending to be the Qatar's top dog groomer with inside knowledge.

That or Jessie Lingards best friend's uncles' hampster told him.

I don't know why people get so excited about rumours and take them as gospel.

Rio is probably following some twitter hack from China or North Korea, pretending to be the Qatar's top dog groomer with inside knowledge.

That or Jessie Lingards best friend's uncles' hampster told him.
That talking hamster may know a lot more than you are giving it credit for.

Yeah they are really awful human beings, keeping slaves + outlawing homosexuality + treating women as second class citizens. Hope they feck off and never get the chance to step in Old Trafford. Even the Glazers are preferable to the pricks.

When did Joseph Fritzl put in a bid for the club?

Ratcliffe misunderstood. He thought the leaches said United were available for shale.
default_getmecoat.gif

Why do you feel it is blatantly obvious? I don't mean anything snarky by the way, I've not been in this thread in a while and I'm wondering if I've missed any important updates

Just the timeframe of it all.

If it was "acceptable", you'd imagine it would have been done by now.

Turns out Rio’s piping hot takeover intel is about as accurate as his nationally-broadcast scouting reports on players represented by the agency he’s affiliated with.

Turns out Rio’s piping hot takeover intel is about as accurate as his nationally-broadcast scouting reports on players represented by the agency he’s affiliated with.

Yeah he has made himself look a prat

Rio is clueless. He did this a while ago and still nothing happened.

I think it's close, but I agree with the opinion that it won't leak to anyone before the announcement due to the risk of stock manipulation. If people keep lying about it everyday eventually some shit will stick.

Rio is clueless. He did this a while ago and still nothing happened.

I think it's close, but I agree with the opinion that it won't leak to anyone before the announcement due to the risk of stock manipulation. If people keep lying about it everyday eventually some shit will stick.

How close though,are we likely to hear anything in terms of who is taking over before the first game

The total radio silence makes me too feel "something" is happening under the surface. What it is I have of course no idea about. I just hope the Glazers feel it´s not worth staying another year. If they do they have to invest to not completely feck up the next season. And there is no guarantee they will get better bids for the club next time. Hopefully the unfantastic four can talk Beavis and Butt-Head into the full sale. Cash in and move on to other investments in the yankland.

The total radio silence makes me too feel "something" is happening under the surface. What it is I have of course no idea about. I just hope the Glazers feel it´s not worth staying another year. If they do they have to invest to not completely feck up the next season. And there is no guarantee they will get better bids for the club next time. Hopefully the unfantastic four can talk Beavis and Butt-Head into the full sale. Cash in and move on to other investments in the yankland.

Great comparison and even better than when I used to call Woodward The Toy Story puppet

How close though,are we likely to hear anything in terms of who is taking over before the first game
It's close because there's no way the Qataris are still waiting for a decision. I think their threat to walk away was genuine, and I can't imagine that nothing is happening in the background. But no one really knows anything,

Yeah he has made himself look a prat

Tbf most football media people treat it like some playoff game or a finals --- when the reality is there isn't any pre-set time the game finishes. I guess thats how they relate to life based on their own experiences.

But it's actually closer to tennis' tiebreaks; where it can go on & on as long as the player wins by 2 points only.

Status
Not open for further replies.