Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparx99

Does a bidder "getting rid of the debt" mean that in addition to paying off the debt put on the club in the Glazer's leveraged buyout, all prior transfers that had a portion of the fee payable over time (not the bonuses, etc.) will be paid off as well. For example, I don't recall what the payment schedule was for Sancho but if the 73m was to be paid off over 5 years, would Dortmund receive a check in the mail for the balance due to them?

If so, this frees up so much additional cash flow ON TOP of the lack of dividends and no more interest payments to banks.
I can’t imagine it would include paying off transfer fees. Not paying fees in one lump sum is a good thing from an accounting/cash flow point of view.

Castia

Its not though

The news outlet isn’t fake and it posted the story. He’s trying to say a retweet over 10 hours ago by an editor at that outlet is retweeting a fake account

It’s one thing to retweet a fake account but to then 10 hours later have the official outlet post the story would be moronic

arnie_ni

Please just don't cook the books. Wipe out debt and do it all legit. No dodgy sponsorship deals.

Castia

We have to remember this isn’t a transfer deal and there’s probably all sorts of NDA’s in place

We have heard very little within the 7 months so to get some sort of leak true or not is really exciting

ShamrockD

Supports
Panathinaikos
Great. With the latest developments, even if the deal with Qatari becomes official, I will still not be happy since I will still be expecting Mbappe on top.

:devil:

Teja

Does a bidder "getting rid of the debt" mean that in addition to paying off the debt put on the club in the Glazer's leveraged buyout, all prior transfers that had a portion of the fee payable over time (not the bonuses, etc.) will be paid off as well. For example, I don't recall what the payment schedule was for Sancho but if the 73m was to be paid off over 5 years, would Dortmund receive a check in the mail for the balance due to them?

If so, this frees up so much additional cash flow ON TOP of the lack of dividends and no more interest payments to banks.
There's also the board of directors wages although somewhat smaller. Everyone from Sir Bobby and SAF to the glazer kids, woodward, gill etc. receive ~1m+ /year in compensation. That needs to get significantly trimmed down.

Nori-

Call me petty but if Qatar do actually buy United, the first thing I'm doing (after celebrating) is going to LFC/Arsenal forums and laughing at all the "That should have been us" and "We're finished" posts.

Like AFTV on steroids :lol:

Loon

:lol:
I said there’d be a great book about Moyes’s tenure in the future. I can’t wait to read the book about this business.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Call me petty but if Qatar do actually buy United, the first thing I'm doing (after celebrating) is going to LFC/Arsenal forums and laughing at all the "That should have been us" and "We'e finished" posts.

Its pure delusion to think they want to be bought by Qatar. They will all be relieved they can continue to support their club without having to ignore the human rights abuses of its owner. I am fairly sure Liverpool would protest against Qatar to be honest.

JB7

Call me petty but if Qatar do actually buy United, the first thing I'm doing (after celebrating) is going to LFC/Arsenal forums and laughing at all the "That should have been us" and "We're finished" posts.

Jesus :wenger:

Nori-

Its pure delusion to think they want to be bought by Qatar. They will all be relieved they can continue to support their club without having to ignore the human rights abuses of its owner. I am fairly sure Liverpool would protest against Qatar to be honest.
#FSGOUT is now trending on Twitter. They will be furious if this sale happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.