Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

It’s more of where the news has come from. Not the stock specific
Sure I get that but even that I take with a pinch of salt as the tanslation of the tweet says "Press Reports" so it's hard to know if they are reporting their own info or just piggybacking off something else.

Hopefully it's true because I want this done asap

RedDevilRoshi

Lads we've seen it already the stock price goes up whenever the news of a Qatar takeover seems positive but it likely doesn't mean anything just like the other times it happened earlier in the process.

Not saying it's not done but I don't think stock price is really much of an indication
It’s the source on where the news has come from, not the stock market

Eplel

We better have wrapped Mbappe's transfer up by the time I wake up, otherwise, I will be really disappointed.

AndySmith1990

It baffles me that so many people are daft enough to fall for bullshit tweets. Twitter, attention seekers and trolls have been around long enough to have learnt your lesson by now

Loon

:lol:
Odd a place as big as the Caf doesn’t have a genuine insider. I’m sure people who work for the club drop in here.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Odd a place as big as the Caf doesn’t have a genuine insider. I’m sure people who work for the club drop in here.
Doubt people within the club know much. And even if they did - would you risk your job / breaking the law sharing something with the lunatics in here?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If Qatar has been successful, the only thing I can say to United fans that both don't want and want this new ownership is happy feck off Glazers day.

Status
Not open for further replies.