Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tl;dr the Qataris have run PSG insanely badly. In the same way the Glazers put money making above football, the Qataris put signing big names and pointless prestige above football. Would be a disaster in the EPL.
And if Qatar would be disastrous,what would then be that of Ineos who are worse than Qatar in the French Ligue un ?

Last edited:
They’ve won the league almost every season since they arrived and always enter the CL as one of the favourites

I mean we all know how good City are and they’ve never won the CL
I don't think what the bookies think is one of my main concerns as a fan.

They’ve won the league almost every season since they arrived and always enter the CL as one of the favourites

I mean we all know how good City are and they’ve never won the CL
Almost.

They are never favourites, they are the Spurs of the CL.

City can’t be THAT good. A level below Real and Bayern I’d say. They cant even fluke it like Liverpool/Chelsea. Nor can PSG for that matter.

Are you sure that's what's happening here though and it's not that two of the Glazers don't want to sell?

There's a lot of potential evidence of this. Like I said, the SJR offer to let those two remain. The rumours prior to all the takeover talk that those two don't want to sell. The fact that they've got hedge funds involved to provide them an alternative to selling.... There's no smoke without fire.

Dressing the bride….

…and “viola” creating a bidding war with different so called “options”.

Almost.

They are never favourites, they are the Spurs of the CL.

City can’t be THAT good. A level below Real and Bayern I’d say. They cant even fluke it like Liverpool/Chelsea. Nor can PSG for that matter.

I said one of the favourites which they usually are.

I mean your boy owns a club currently mid table in the French league battling the likes of Clermont Foot to a top half finish in the league so it can’t be that bad Sir Jim is awesome

And if Qatar would be disastrous,what would then be that of Ineos who are worse than Qatar in the French Ligue un ?

Dunno. Nobody is asking us anyway so it will be what it is.

Human rights aside, I'm also a bit concened with how they turned PSG into a circus. They may actually be bad owners.

Both groups struggle on the matter. Qatar put much more money on the table though

They’ve also taken Team Sky backwards in cycling (little investment in securing the latest top talent) and though they don’t control Mercedes F1, they’ve gone backwards since.m they acquired a third share.

Human rights aside, I'm also a bit concened with how they turned PSG into a circus. They may actually be bad owners.

What are they going to do? Mess up and come 5th instead of a very distant 4th?

Glazer's may have to sell up quicker than thought. No champions league football is going is going to have to go off their reasons to buy list

This isn't an endorsement, just a prediction - I think whoever comes in is going to decide to clean house and get their own people into all the key positions. New CEO, new DOF, new manager.

Starting to warm a bit to the Qatar bid, at least then i wont have to continue watching this pile of shit and can do something worthwile with my team.

Somehow I feel it'd give the club a good boost if this situation is addressed soon. Those fecking parasites couldn't care less if our complete summer plans are in the toilet if it'll get them a dollar more. I hate them with a passion.

Somehow I feel it'd give the club a good boost if this situation is addressed soon. Those fecking parasites couldn't care less if our complete summer plans are in the toilet if it'll get them a dollar more. I hate them with a passion.
It happened for Newcastle, and I think the United fans will be similarly pleased to see the back of their owners, which should definitely give the club a lift.

Right, that's why the outright offer still remains on the table. :lol:

you think sir jim has the money to pay off the debt? Build a state of the art new stadium? Invest millions into squad, along with new facilities and investment into all other squads (youth, women’s etc)? Not any time soon he doesn’t, all in the mean while we slip further away from city, Newcastle and possibly even others. It can’t be allowed to carry on. But he can buy the club so it’s alright.

The sooner this is resolved, the better. We simply cannot go into the summer transfer window with this continuously lingering on in the background.

you think sir jim has the money to pay off the debt? Build a state of the art new stadium? Invest millions into squad, along with new facilities and investment into all other squads (youth, women’s etc)? Not any time soon he doesn’t, all in the mean while we slip further away from city, Newcastle and possibly even others. It can’t be allowed to carry on. But he can buy the club so it’s alright.

Yes, he does and even if he didn't, I'd rather keep struggling than have all the shiny new things bought by blood money.

Just feck off already you fecking parasites. Fecking hate everything about these leeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.