City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches | Hearing begins 16th September 2024

These charges are not going to stop Abu Dhabi plundering the sport. Even if affirmed.

Considering the high volume of our supporters who demanded Qatar take us over, we are in little
to no position to moralise.

We desperately need to stop hanging on to these charges.

High volume is not everyone. The United fans who supported Qatar are in no position to comment on the hr record of the owners. They're absolutely in a position to speak on the charges because the charges are the charges regardless. If the owners were English, American etc.., we don't have 115 charges of being owned by a state with a shitty regime, we have 115 charges that are finance related.

The United fans who spoke out against Qatar are absolutely entitled to moralize on both.

If City win the case they'll look a bit silly but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed have an opinion.

City's charges and Haaland's goals remind me of that scene in The Simpsons with the baseball player.

"Do you want to know the terrifying truth.....or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?"

Sky and BT only want us to see Haaland's dingers and not the grubbiness behind the curtain.

'Those financial irregularities were just resting in my account'-Father Mansour

High volume is not everyone. The United fans who supported Qatar are in no position to comment on the hr record of the owners. They're absolutely in a position to speak on the charges because the charges are the charges regardless. If the owners were English, American etc.., we don't have 115 charges of being owned by a state with a shitty regime, we have 115 charges that are finance related.

The United fans who spoke out against Qatar are absolutely entitled to moralize on both.

If City win the case they'll look a bit silly but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed have an opinion.
Apparently wanting a change in club ownership is the same as over a decade of cheating.

This whole debacle is the polar opposite of, "It's not how you start, it's how you finish". Therefore in City's case, "It's how they started, not how they finished".

City's charges and Haaland's goals remind me of that scene in The Simpsons with the baseball player.

"Do you want to know the terrifying truth.....or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?"

Sky and BT only want us to see Haaland's dingers and not the grubbiness behind the curtain.

Yeah they conveniently forget the grubbiness is the reason he's at City in the first place

These charges are not going to stop Abu Dhabi plundering the sport. Even if affirmed.

Considering the high volume of our supporters who demanded Qatar take us over, we are in little

What a load of codswallop

‘High volume’ - how many is that then? What number meets your threshold that suggests United fans are unable to have an opinion on this topic?

‘Desperately hanging on’ - all of world football simply wants a conclusion to this saga. The level of charges and rule breaches are unprecedented. No one is desperately hanging on. They simply want to see justice delivered.

If they get away with it again (ie another slap on the wrist and fine) - I really hope teams refuse to play against them

If not, they’ll simply continue cheating because they know they’re untouchable and winning every week. They’d likely get to 10 in a row

I really hope justice wins

Yeah the issue is that even if Sky and BT were motivated to do so, to show what City are a PR project for would involve showing 100,000 Yemeni children.

So, do we have an actual date as to when the hearing begins? Or is it just sometime in September?

If they get away with it again (ie another slap on the wrist and fine) - I really hope teams refuse to play against them

If not, they’ll simply continue cheating because they know they’re untouchable and winning every week. They’d likely get to 10 in a row

As soon as Pep goes, they’ll stop dominating like they have been. They’ll still be up there but they won’t be untouchable.

As soon as Pep goes, they’ll stop dominating like they have been. They’ll still be up there but they won’t be untouchable.
The sooner the better. Sick of the sight of him. He'd better not extend his contract.

Hopefully, they'll get relegated and it won't matter either way.

The PL doesn't seem to be losing their resolve to hold City to account. I also think the benefit of a delayed decision, is Pep will be more inclined to leave as he fears being caught up in the shit. Man City delay tactics are the very thing that might keep Pep from renewing. I can only see Pep renew if they get a clean bill of health an beat the charges.

Pep will renew if the offer is big enough regardless of what happens with this (maybe they'll buy his niece a fckin baseball team or something this time)

The very fact he's at City at all is entirely down to the fact he loves a poundnote

"Money wins"
-Logan Roy

United aren't owned by one of these nefarious middle eastern regimes nor have we systematically cheated for the best part of 2 decades. So actually we're in the perfect position to point out City's cheating.

It'll lead to a super league just that bit quicker when/If City get a negligible punishment

The PL doesn't seem to be losing their resolve to hold City to account. I also think the benefit of a delayed decision, is Pep will be more inclined to leave as he fears being caught up in the shit. Man City delay tactics are the very thing that might keep Pep from renewing. I can only see Pep renew if they get a clean bill of health an beat the charges.
It's not like if Pep left and they got a heavy punishment after everyone would say, oh now they're dodgy, in Pep's time they were legit.

They've got unlimited resources and are willing to use them, by any means necessary. If they are not severely punished and prevented from doing so again, they will dominate for years even after Pep leaves.

My city supporting buddy was going on about the Silver Lake share acquisition as proof that nothing is coming down the pipe for them, as they wouldn't risk buying them if it was. God I hope he's wrong.

Silver Lake received £2b from City’s Chairman Khaldoon via Mubadala just before they initially ‘invested’ £500m. This share acquisition is just more laundering of Abu Dhabi money into the club.

United aren't owned by one of these nefarious middle eastern regimes nor have we systematically cheated for the best part of 2 decades. So actually we're in the perfect position to point out City's cheating.

We know we aren't.

The point is many on here wanted us to be.

If you are one of them, then you're no better or worse than those deluded blues or barcoded bottlers defending the indefensible.

Last edited:
We know we aren't.

The point is many on here wanted us to be.

If you are one of them, then you're no better or worse than those deluded blues or barcoded bottlers defending the indefensible.

I'm not I was strongly against any type of ME takeover.

A lot of people who wanted the Qatar takeover either genuinely believed or at least became convinced it wasn't a state bid.

But still none of that stops United fans in general talking about City's rampant cheating.

They've got unlimited resources and are willing to use them, by any means necessary. If they are not severely punished and prevented from doing so again, they will dominate for years even after Pep leaves.

Aye, the claims “it’ll stop when Pep leaves” reminds me of the head in the sand stuff from fans a couple of years after the takeover when people claimed money wasn’t everything and that City would never be that dominant.

It’s just pure wishful thinking that their domination will end with Pep. They’ll just spend whatever it takes to bring in the closest thing and continue spending from the bottomless pit to maintain success. Unless of course… this hearing is what stops them.

I've honestly seen opposition fanbases put more effort into moaning about United getting a bigger PSR loss adjustment than other clubs, than they have out into criticising City for 15+ years of corruption, money laundering, fraud, false accounting and financial doping.

I've honestly seen opposition fanbases put more effort into moaning about United getting a bigger PSR loss adjustment than other clubs, than they have out into criticising City for 15+ years of corruption, money laundering, fraud, false accounting and financial doping.
Same. The bias against us is ridiculous

What is with this victim mentality.

All the major football forums, r/soccer, r/football, r/premierleague is just massive massive threads of everyone piling on city.

All the major subreddits for the big PL clubs have huge threads discussing cities issues.

nobody gives a feck about our PSR adjustment.

Why are you making fantasy claims of victimhood?

What is with this victim mentality.

All the major football forums, r/soccer, r/football, r/premierleague is just massive massive threads of everyone piling on city.

All the major subreddits for the big PL clubs have huge threads discussing cities issues.

nobody gives a feck about our PSR adjustment.

Why are you making fantasy claims of victimhood?
I remember seeing one idiot on Facebook who was deflecting away from the 115 charges by bringing up our PSR violation.

Same. The bias against us is ridiculous
You need to expand where you see or hear football opinions then

If justice prevails and are punished with points deduction if they were to appeal the punishment and lose does anyone know if the severity of initial punishment can be increased?