2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

ElDiabloRojo

Should never start a game for us again, regardless of injuries.

He is well past the standard.

AndyMUFC

Just doesn't have the legs for the league like with Casemiro. Is absolutely incapable of winning a 50-50 ball.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Don't know why he is here. Also the rumours he is moaning about playing time, he's clearly deluded and clearly has zero self awareness.

Schmeichels pinky

He should look at his performances, that will hold the answer why the guy doesn't play more.
You’re slating him based on rumors about something every player in the world would feel - that they should play. Unless he’s creating a bad environment it’s perfectly fine that he’s not satisfied with being benched. That’s what I’d expect from every one of our players. But you feel the need to have a personal go at a guy who’s been through a lot. Hope you’re more likable in real life

Bondi77

We have done our bit for oldies that have had good careers elsewhere for the past two seasons and at the end of the season we should get rid.

ElDiabloRojo

This guy is finished, here for the payday only now. No point playing him or even having him as a bench option.

Mike Smalling

You’re slating him based on rumors about something every player in the world would feel - that they should play. Unless he’s creating a bad environment it’s perfectly fine that he’s not satisfied with being benched. That’s what I’d expect from every one of our players. But you feel the need to have a personal go at a guy who’s been through a lot. Hope you’re more likable in real life
Also, these rumours were started after he gave the least controversial interview ever, which was turned into some sensationalist headlines. Eriksen is a model pro - I really doubt he creates any issues for ETH or in the dressing room. It's his body letting him down.

Patchbeard

Should've gone back to Ajax rather than Henderson going there. His legs were almost gone last season, completely gone now.

Shame we didnt get him a decade ago, hope he doesn't have another year on his contract at this stage.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Feel free to see his conduct at Spurs when he wanted to leave for Inter.

Sorry I said bad things about your brother.

cj_sparky

His performances have been really poor since he returned from that Andy Carroll "tackle" that injured him last season, even before that I never really expected him to see matches out from a fitness perspective. But he truly looks like his legs have gone.

Rockets Redglare

His performances have been really poor since he returned from that Andy Carroll "tackle" that injured him last season, even before that I never really expected him to see matches out from a fitness perspective. But he truly looks like his legs have gone.
Yeah he’s never looked particularly fit but at least before that Neanderthal snapped him he looked quality for an hour before the drop off.
Now he looks dreadful from minute one until he’s hooked off.