Chelsea 2024/25

If the outcome was Clearlake buying out Boehly, Walters and Wyss for their shares to gain full ownership and control of the club, I doubt much would change from the way things are now.

Boehly's been nothing but a glorified rubber stamp for almost two years now and in that time it's been Clearlake who make all the important decisions. Walters and Wyss (both with just under 13% share like Boehly) have to my knowledge been more or less silent partners with no decision making power even now.

But if the outcome was Boehly buying out Clearlake, things could be a bit unpredictable and there's really no way to know which way things would go. But this scenario seems more far fetched because Clearlake don't seem interested in selling and I doubt Boehly could afford it anyway.

If the outcome was Clearlake buying out Boehly, Walters and Wyss for their shares to gain full ownership and control of the club, I doubt much would change from the way things are now.

Boehly's been nothing but a glorified rubber stamp for almost two years now and in that time it's been Clearlake who make all the important decisions. Walters and Wyss (both with just under 13% share like Boehly) have to my knowledge been more or less silent partners with no decision making power even now.

But if the outcome was Boehly buying out Clearlake, things could be a bit unpredictable and there's really no way to know which way things would go. But this scenario seems more far fetched because Clearlake don't seem interested in selling and I doubt Boehly could afford it anyway.
I'm leaning towards Clearlake purely because instinct says Boehly would take the average fans opinion into account and frankly I couldn't think of much worse.

We'd have never had Conte or Tuchel if Roman did that.

I firmly stand with Clearlake getting rid of Boehly. He's a disaster and is mates with James Corden. Wanker.

Admittedly not basing this on much but Maresca seems like a bit of a prick.