Cheap football kits

How does it fit? I'm between L and XL in UK sizes.
So am I mate and my experiences have been that an XL is a bit of a tight fit. However some sellers do XXL.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TOP-...-ZIDANE-Shirt-With-Shorts-Any/1827948364.html

That seller does some shirts in XXL. And he has a sizing chart which shows that an Asian XXL is like a European XL.
HT18tybFQdbXXagOFbXo.jpg

We expect plenty of pics!

I've a football tournament tomorrow afternoon so will post pictures when I get back.

I'm a little nervous about sizing, though. I went for US medium (equivalent to UK large) but others have suggested to go a size bigger so I'm a little apprehensive. I prefer the 'slim fit' style anyway and shorter lengths (never tuck my shirts into my shorts) so I'm hoping I'll get away with it.

If not, as a mate suggested to me, I'll forge some signatures and frame the jerseys! :D

Collected three of mine today (still waiting on Valderrama shirt). Absolutely over the moon with them. One or two slight imperfections but, all things considered (price etc), they are superb.

A solid 9.5/10 effort. Will post some pictures later when I get back from football.

Took a few snaps of the three shirts I collected today. As I've said earlier, I'm thrilled with them. Ordered on 31st May and they were delivered yesterday (13th June) so not too long at all when you discount the weekends in between.

Cantona shirt:

SYuBUHG.png

6oeXViP.png

GOPUYG7.png

R6xKi20.png

jQ9sqIx.png

HWOiqds.png

ru9P4q5.png

I'd rate the shirt as being an 8.5/10. One or two minor imperfections (the 'CANTONA' print on the reverse is slightly off line and a slight bit lower than I'd like) but everything else is spot on.

I'll post the pictures of the Socrates and Beckenbauer shirts later as I'm off to football now. Those two are pretty much perfect however, and better than the French one so that'll give you an idea of the quality involved. (I love the German one in particular; oozes class.)

Last edited:
The complaints are nearly always about the printing. The thing to take from this is, if you want perfection, don't bother getting names or numbers put on them! Perhaps it shouldn't come as a surprise that this aspect is where things gets a little sloppy and rushed.

Bought mine from Speed Soccer Jersey Store (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/922745)

Can't tell their fakes/rejects, quality product from this seller.

732B34FA-E0B9-4467-96A8-F657BC62673B_zpseoacrkik.jpg

6E01E6F6-37A4-4ED6-AC1F-165335145B55_zpsly0qyvdf.jpg

But his size guide is fecked up :lol:. They're both suppose to be mediums, reckon the RVP shirt might be a small.
7FA0A940-F9FF-4F16-90F3-78040ED2BC33_zpstjkugh8i.jpg

Gave the RVP shirt to my brother and just ordered another one in large, the Spain shirt which is a medium is a perfect fit.

Still waiting on my dutch shirt, was hoping it would arrive along with the Brazil shirt as it was shipped the same day.

Bought mine from Speed Soccer Jersey Store (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/922745)

Can't tell their fakes/rejects, quality product from this seller.

732B34FA-E0B9-4467-96A8-F657BC62673B_zpseoacrkik.jpg

6E01E6F6-37A4-4ED6-AC1F-165335145B55_zpsly0qyvdf.jpg

But his size guide is fecked up :lol:. They're both suppose to be mediums, reckon the RVP shirt might be a small.
7FA0A940-F9FF-4F16-90F3-78040ED2BC33_zpstjkugh8i.jpg

Gave the RVP shirt to my brother and just ordered another one in large, the Spain shirt which is a medium is a perfect fit.
I got the exact same shirts, well the Spain away, from that seller and they're both brilliant too, even the printing on the Holland away is fantastic.

Both are large shirts but have to agree on the sizing though, the Spain (Adidas) is a perfect fit where as the Netherlands (Nike) is slightly smaller - not as bad as your pic shows though, both are still wearable.

I'd advise anyone looking for a cheap shirt to use this seller, bit order a size larger for the Nike shirts.

How long do they normally take from that seller? Looking to get one within two weeks if I can.
The first delivery took nine days from order to delivery and the most recent took 14 days.

Opened up my latest delivery today have the Brazil home, Portugal home with and with out Ronaldo 7 and the Argentina away. All look class can upload pictures if anyone wants to see any.

Just received my Portugal and Holland shorts and I am pretty disappointed to be honest. The Holland ones in particular are pretty crap plus the sizes are tiny. I ordered a Large but these look like they would fit a Chinese infant. I haven't had chance to try them on yet but I'm convinced they will be far too small.

8nZhg62.jpg
vguh51l.jpg
FfIhWMU.jpg
A9rhtRv.jpg
l08L1qf.jpg

[/SPOILER}

Last edited:
My order arrived today that I placed on 1st June. For 5 shirts - Brazil, England, Spain, Holland and Portugal away from this store:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/922745

honestly can't fault any of them and would be satisfied had I got them from any high street store.

Pics:

Cyyo97i.jpg

omDs9HJ.jpg

O2dKqWd.jpg

IHiKvhm.jpg

0Cd9EJE.jpg

lOfVRug.jpg

uuoxpcV.jpg

yxSX96T.jpg

5Z0wpQm.jpg

bufJvCy.jpg

I ordered an England shirt on 2nd June and the status has been showing as 'goods awaiting acceptance' since about 3/4 days after that date. Is this normal? I contacted the seller last week but haven't received a response.

Belated pics of my Brazil shirt. Really pleased with it.

sgRxaaM.jpg

JzxUUly.jpg

Received my Aliexpress England jersey, the quality seems fine but L, which is my size for shirts over here (even the Puma tight ones), is a bit too tight. For 8€ I'm not too bothered and may give it to a friend who's smaller than me, but I was satisfied with the quality and the delivery (if a bit long).

Received my Aliexpress England jersey, the quality seems fine but L, which is my size for shirts over here (even the Puma tight ones), is a bit too tight. For 8€ I'm not too bothered and may give it to a friend who's smaller than me, but I was satisfied with the quality and the delivery (if a bit long).

I sometimes buy knock-off kits at the St. Jacob's market if I can make it out to Kitchener-Waterloo. Thanks to the Beckham effect I have on Asian people, the lady at the stall told me they are all Chinese sizes, which are smaller than western sizes. I had bought a Germany kit a few years back in large and like yours it is pretty tight (but perhaps sexier than a loose fitting one would be). Now, whenever I see something that's a knock-off I assume it was made in China and buy a size larger.

Finally received my England away top today. Would be perfect but for the fact I no longer feel like wearing it...