Cheap football kits

Four of my shirts have been paid for but have yet to be shipped (they are still in the processing stage). It tells me that my orders will be cancelled if they're not processed/shipped within 16 days (I ordered this day last week) and the clock is ticking.

Is this normal or what's the story?

Four of my shirts have been paid for but have yet to be shipped (they are still in the processing stage). It tells me that my orders will be cancelled if they're not processed/shipped within 16 days (I ordered this day last week) and the clock is ticking.

Is this normal or what's the story?

Think it varies from seller to seller. My last one took 9 days to come and it had about 5 days processing. Just send the guy a message and see how long it will take.

My Portugal top arrived this morning, I've opened a dispute for a full refund with the seller.

I'll post pictures a bit later with the details of why I want the full refund. Not having much luck with this at the moment! :lol:

Right here we go.

Need to mention that the quality of the shirt is excellent to be honest, it's just the detailing is wrong as far as I'm aware. I can't find a version of the shirt they've sent me.
35LTKOA.jpg

jFoBpR9.jpg

The number should be silver and the number shouldn't be protruding onto the cross design. The number and Nike swoosh need to be higher.
t2e4psU.jpg

wFoV8Tv.jpg

AiJ1W8y.jpg

J278WkT.jpg

Number should be silver and the edging shouldn't be there.
va7PkHW.jpg
va7PkHW.jpg

What do you guys think? I've asked for a full refund and said I'm not prepared to ship the item back either as it would be at my cost? The shirt is no longer available but here's the link for the screenshot of when I ordered it..http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6100443985.html

Right here we go.

Need to mention that the quality of the shirt is excellent to be honest, it's just the detailing is wrong as far as I'm aware. I can't find a version of the shirt they've sent me.
35LTKOA.jpg

jFoBpR9.jpg

The number should be silver and the number shouldn't be protruding onto the cross design. The number and Nike swoosh need to be higher.
t2e4psU.jpg

wFoV8Tv.jpg

AiJ1W8y.jpg

J278WkT.jpg

va7PkHW.jpg
va7PkHW.jpg

What do you guys think? I've asked for a full refund and said I'm not prepared to ship the item back either as it would be at my cost? The shirt is no longer available but here's the link for the screenshot of when I ordered it..http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6100443985.html

This looks to be what you are after http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...l-jersey-Black-Player-version/1279555537.html

It is, but the thing is it was exactly the same one which I ordered. It just hasn't come as expected. I'll see what the seller returns with and then may order the one above.

I've been waiting since last Sunday for my seller to ship my shirt, not impressed.

I've been waiting since last Sunday for my seller to ship my shirt, not impressed.
The one I've got took some fair time, the other 2 were even worse. Had to extend the processing time of one and the other was very close to expiring.

Mine are still processing, too...

:(

Scratch that; I just checked my account and it's told me that three of the shirts have been shipped!

However, it also states that they are being shipped via China Mail and that it will take 25-30 days. Surely this is incorrect - did any of yours state the same but then arrive much earlier?

Scratch that; I just checked my account and it's told me that three of the shirts have been shipped!

However, it also states that they are being shipped via China Mail and that it will take 25-30 days. Surely this is incorrect - did any of yours state the same but then arrive much earlier?
It says that for mine too and mine hasn't arrived either, although it was only shipped on Sunday.

I've got 5 shirts on order from one guy recommended on here, ordered last Sunday. Think it was shipped Thursday morning. Estimate is 15-29 days but expect that's to cover their own backs, doubt it takes that long. Got a tracking number for China Post / Royal Mail so will keep an eye on that.

What do you mean by that? The tracking number isn't unique for each individual buyer?

Yes. I've often had an update saying the tracking number has changed. I've ordered a fair bit off there and if it doesn't arrive by 2 weeks then I start to hassle. I also keep an eye on those auto emails they send out about protection running out. I tend to ask for an extension or open a dispute if they don't agree to an extension.

I've just received the following items. Will put some actual pics up tomorrow but I am happy with what came through the door. The Argie jersey is made of a light airtex material.

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6083250772.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6083250773.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6074956530.html

Anyone had the "goods awaiting acceptance" status? My order has been on that for over a week now.

Right here we go.

35LTKOA.jpg

jFoBpR9.jpg

t2e4psU.jpg

wFoV8Tv.jpg

AiJ1W8y.jpg

J278WkT.jpg

va7PkHW.jpg
va7PkHW.jpg

Quick update, just received some good news. The seller has agreed in my favour so I'll be getting a full refund and don't have to return the shirt either.

Here's the kit...quality is excellent and looks good as well. It's listed as a black top but it's a very deep green colour, more then happy with it.

zJGHSh6.jpg

EXfkrqY.jpg

7ncwisy.jpg

a2215nI.jpg

ZUSNp1s.jpg

Yw8uH1x.jpg

Red England shirt has arrived...it's ok ish, will post pics in a bit. Someone tell me if I'm being too critical!

I didn't on purpose to see if anyone noticed. :D

Nike logo is slightly too high, should be roughly in line with the middle lion and the front number 11 is roughly 2cm too high.

@JB7 don't worry too much about that, I know someone who bought an England shirt from somewhere, and only got 2 lions on the badge.

2 Lions on a shirt!

I didn't on purpose to see if anyone noticed. :D

Nike logo is slightly too high, should be roughly in line with the middle lion and the front number 11 is roughly 2cm too high.
Bit picky! Mine was well off and I felt bad opening a dispute and saying I wasn't returning the shirt :lol:

England home delivered. Nothing I can see to make me regret the purchase. The Nike swoosh is in the same position as JB7's but you're talking maybe a millimetre or so of OCD. Didn't bother with a number. I'm not a number, I'm a free man, etc. Although now I think about it, I might wish I'd gone with a 6 if I could have had #IAMNOTANUMBER written above it...

I went with large. A little smaller than usual? Possibly, but definitely not medium. In fact, it's the best fit football top I've ever purchased.

My intention was to use it as a cheap running shirt during the World Cup (got the away coming too). Might need some plasters over my nipples, though. #runninglikeaman

Just got an email from a supplier informing me that Aliexpress are "cleaning up" the website from replica jerseys and they gave me a link to their Facebook page instead. Anyone get a similar email?

received my Spain shirt today. Took about 2 weeks, perfect fit, I ordered large but im usually a medium so i'd recommend going a size up, from top store seller 2. Had Xavi 8 on it and the print was perfect, i'd upload some pics but im not sure how to so if someone can help i will :)