Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

This is a fecking nightmare scenario.

Only slight positive is at least it will shut up some of the overly arrogant fans who proclaimed how crap the PL is and how Barcelona are a different level to anything the PL can offer.

Ffs. Hoping for a last minute Barcelona goal or one of the two of us on the other side of the draw to do the business. Hard not to feel that the CL is theirs though

Alba’s been absolutely dog shite. Hunchback Young in disguise.

Barca manager has to be sacked after this. just pathetic.

5 minutes is pretty generous. Only 5 subs (Liverpool made one at half time) and can't remember injury stoppage. So many big CL game just end with 2-3 minutes added on.

Unbelievable and credit too Liverpool. If I am being fair and honest they have been the best team over 2 legs and deserve this...

Yes that’s right Barca, just piss about with ball in the middle of the pitch with time running-out.

I wasn't alive in 74 when we got relegated.

But in my lifetime this is the worst most painful season I can ever remember.

And by a fecking million miles too.

This is a fecking nightmare scenario.

Only slight positive is at least it will shut up some of the overly arrogant fans who proclaimed how crap the PL is and how Barcelona are a different level to anything the PL can offer.

Ffs. Hoping for a last minute Barcelona goal or one of the two of us on the other side of the draw to do the business. Hard not to feel that the CL is theirs though

There is still a chance of two all English finals.

5 minutes means there will be a 95th minute, and Liverpool are 4-0 up.

If there was ever a time for God to announce his existence...

A few fitness drills in preseason and we'll be ready

I wish, but the egos in the dressing aren't prepared to make the sacrifices needed to work like this. We would need almost an entire clear out, a purge and to stop looking to be a shit version of Real Madrid with big names controlling anything.

Knowing Utd we will probably bring in a petualant shite like Dybala and show we have learned nothing.

Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum, Utd fans would have been furious if we had bought them, but they piss over our names in midfield because they actually work as a group.

feck this shit, I really want to just give up on football.